Mike Harley Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
We now have 4 wrs announcing on signing day

Long as we get Thomas it's a win.

Pouncey has already decided. I mean he is making a video so he has to have an idea cause it will be finished before NSD. I know things can be edited but I have a feeling he is already a Cane. Coaches should know where Thomas stands after this weekend. This only leaves Harley and Smith as NSD announcements.

Pouncey has already decided. I mean he is making a video so he has to have an idea cause it will be finished before NSD. I know things can be edited but I have a feeling he is already a Cane. Coaches should know where Thomas stands after this weekend. This only leaves Harley and Smith as NSD announcements.

To be fair, Pouncey could be filming everything up to the "commit" part of the video and do that after all visits are done.

To be fair, Pouncey could be filming everything up to the "commit" part of the video and do that after all visits are done.

True.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Continuity. He's going to have to pay attention to continuity to make this the film everyone thinks it's going to be. I'd hate to see him pop in at the end with a beard and blurt out the name of a school when he was clean shaven the entire film.

We will only get 1.

Which one?

My guess is Pouncey

Pouncey is locked in IMO. I think staff was only wanting 3 but may take 4 if elite guys want in. Say we get Pouncey, I think the other in my guess of two is Thomas.
Hate to pour gasoline on the fire but Pouncey has been very pro Texas lately. Before the OV to Miami as well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My guess is Pouncey

Pouncey is locked in IMO. I think staff was only wanting 3 but may take 4 if elite guys want in. Say we get Pouncey, I think the other in my guess of two is Thomas.
Hate to pour gasoline on the fire but Pouncey has been very pro Texas lately. Before the OV to Miami as well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Like it's been said before, he posted a picture of himself and Brian Kelly basically right before he backed off his commitment to ND, can't put too much stock into it, think he's already a silent IMO.

Advertisement
Back