Mike Harley’s mindset

Advertisement
I like the personal goals, but the one thing I see lacking is team goals, which is all I care about. I don't care if any of our guys win awards if we win games and championships

I dig it... seems like a kid with a great mindset and I’ve always liked his interviews. His parents must be proud!

yeah it’s all personal goals, but that’s what it takes to make the team great... so I’m on board and a fan of Harley

yay! we have players who write down goals. this shouldn't impress us. it should be expected from a person motivated to be great. this university has fallen so far. beat Alabama

low bar with this team, mane

Advertisement
I’ve always liked Harley but even I admit I was almost stunned at how he blew up last year. Something clicked. Shame King is hurt to ruin continuity yet again but it’s great to have him back.

Advertisement
Struggled early on in the season, but you can't not be excited to see what he can do this season based off how he ended it. I think everything is coming together for him to perform consistently week in and week out. Time will tell, I'm excited to see what he can do this year

yay! we have players who write down goals. this shouldn't impress us. it should be expected from a person motivated to be great. this university has fallen so far. beat Alabama
Probably the type to tell little kids that Santa doesn’t exist either

Mike Harley’s second half of 2020 was possibly the best stretch for any individual receiver in school history. Over the last 6 games he caught 40 passes for 625 yards and 7 TDs. If he continues that level of production he will leave as the school’s all time leader in receptions and yards.

Advertisement
This picture of Mike Harley’s mirror (taken by Brevin Jordan) is an interesting insight into his mindset headed into the season:

@DMoney

Am I crazy to think Mike is a young Mark Clayton. I know Mark was probably better at catching but dam does he remind me of Mark.

Advertisement
Just a heads up for those of you unaware...he's 900 yards away from being our all-time leading receiver.

He's getting there.

I think he's a pro. I expect a big season.
Where do you see his value and what could he do to improve his stock?

Advertisement
Back