Mike Bakas makes his prediction on Scouts

Advertisement
Surely someone saved a few..........................

7d5b97.jpg

Advertisement
IIRC The Lounge was shut down by Moni (hence the DMoni nickname here when a warning is posted) for **** and with that went the rest in an exodus. Not sure if or when Grassy was closed.

Any chance those classic meme threads exist? I've looked before a few years ago (namely the UF/crocodile brochure memes/gifs).
I do remember the board started to get a little heated but I think it was @AUcane that got banned or something to the effect and all **** broke loose

I do remember the board started to get a little heated but I think it was @AUcane that got banned or something to the effect and all **** broke loose

First off, happy birthday, bud.

Yeah, that's about right. DMoney and Lu (maybe 1-2 others) had been talking about starting up their own thing by that point and my banning was the spark that (I believe) made them say, F* it, let's do it. But I was collateral damage as I posted in a thread in the Lounge where someone doxed Moni (IIRC) and she thought it was me so I got a scout-wide ban. I was buddies with a couple admins/mods then and they were able to unban me via some technical loophole but eventually scout caught on and banned me again....for good. Good times.

Advertisement

Yeah, that's about right. DMoney and Lu (maybe 1-2 others) had been talking about starting up their own thing by that point and my banning was the spark that (I believe) made them say, F* it, let's do it. But I was collateral damage as I posted in a thread in the Lounge where someone doxed Moni (IIRC) and she thought it was me so I got a scout-wide ban. I was buddies with a couple admins/mods then and they were able to unban me via some technical loophole but eventually scout caught on and banned me again....for good. Good times.
Thanks brother!

And yeah I remembered that you got caught up in it which was complete bull**** and that was the point I felt like everyone was like “**** this we are out”

Happy birthday, brother. You celebrating with 25 or 100 rep barbell squats today?
Thanks Alex!

Oh man…we gotta bring back the fitness thread. I need some JCanes motivation in my life 😂

I’m still there 6-7 days a week though like always

Remind me of Juggsy gate. I definitely recall it and was on during that time, but I don't remember anything anymore. I'm getting old. I do for sure remember Marie ATL. That was something else. Lots of fun times on that board.

One of the main reasons I left there. Can't abuse my buddy @AUcane.

Happy bday, @JHallCanes!

Advertisement
Remind me of Juggsy gate. I definitely recall it and was on during that time, but I don't remember anything anymore. I'm getting old. I do for sure remember Marie ATL. That was something else. Lots of fun times on that board.

MarieATL was fine as **** (at least the photos posted).

There was another broad too who detailed her first anal experience. I’m sure that was a troll too, but that was a fun board (the lounge)

Between that and the recruiting board getting trolled to boliva by RJHustle…great times

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back