Mike Bakas makes his prediction on Scouts

Advertisement
hey d moni been thinkin Boutchu n wonderin y u said this 8 years back mane u messsup fr fr

care to explain ?????????
tv land smoking GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement
Grassy was my first as a hs kid.

Its kind of weird that he just kinda disappeared...havent popped up on any of the cane boards or nothing
Yeah Mike took a lot of crap but that’s just how it goes but I thought for the most part he did a good job

I remember him getting into some other scouting services…baseball maybe?

Anyway I googled it to check it out and Google kicked back this thread that’s why I bumped it even though it made no sense 😂

Bakas was a good guy. If I recall he lived up in Orlando but would drive down to hang out for the Grassy signing day parties we had. People would bring their laptops and hit refresh all day long. Larry Blustein even joined us a couple of times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grassy was my first as a hs kid.

Its kind of weird that he just kinda disappeared...havent popped up on any of the cane boards or nothing

IIRC The Lounge was shut down by Moni (hence the DMoni nickname here when a warning is posted) for **** and with that went the rest in an exodus. Not sure if or when Grassy was closed.

Any chance those classic meme threads exist? I've looked before a few years ago (namely the UF/crocodile brochure memes/gifs).

Advertisement
IIRC The Lounge was shut down by Moni (hence the DMoni nickname here when a warning is posted) for **** and with that went the rest in an exodus. Not sure if or when Grassy was closed.

Any chance those classic meme threads exist? I've looked before a few years ago (namely the UF/crocodile brochure memes/gifs).
Juggsy-Gate was the best thread in Grassy History....

Advertisement
Back