Mike Bakas analysis of Davis

Thought this was hilarious, had to share it . . . this is why Pete rising so fast

What may concern you: As talented as Davis is, he lacks breakaway speed -- especially for someone who weighs under 200 pounds. He ran a 4.64/40 at a Nike event earlier this year and you don't really see true home run hitting ability when watching his film. He also wasn't even the leading rusher on his own high school team last season, as a sophomore teammate had more yards on the season (Davis finished last season with 681 yards and 10 scores during the regular season). He's yet to prove he can be a top tier back when it's his backfield, even though he certainly seems capable of it.

CIS all day

lol at anyone complaining of break away speed from cam Davis after watching his film....

its hard for bakes to watch film of canes players from so far away

Advertisement
I met bakas a long time ago at a tailgate. Cool dude... church kid or whatever. He offer's his opinion and just like anyone else's opinion you may agree or disagree with it. At least he's actually watched a lot of these guys in person instead of just copy catting some BS they heard or saw on the net.

I met some others guys on here too. Lmao.

Did you meet JuanFromLittleHavana in the blue lot?

You drunk textin from the ghey bar.... karaoke night at club pickle... you getting ready to sing that Eddie Murphy cut...." I don't think that man should sleep alone.....i don't think they should.... do you David? "

not high on this kid at all small and slow.....someoone said hes MW1 lmao MW1 a WAYY better back then this kid

Cam Davis is DEFINITELY NOT SMALL.... wtf you talking about? He's one of Miami's most physically impressive looking commits right now.... And he isn't slow either, watch the **** film

Advertisement
I met bakas a long time ago at a tailgate. Cool dude... church kid or whatever. He offer's his opinion and just like anyone else's opinion you may agree or disagree with it. At least he's actually watched a lot of these guys in person instead of just copy catting some BS they heard or saw on the net.

Did you meet JuanFromLittleHavana in the blue lot?

You drunk textin from the ghey bar.... karaoke night at club pickle... you getting ready to sing that Eddie Murphy cut...." I don't think that man should sleep alone.....i don't think they should.... do you David? "

I'm drunk texting from your mom's *******. Now if I can only find my keys me and these other 2 dudes can drive out of here.

Advertisement
My opinion (and y'all are going to hate this so much) .. My opinion is Cam will be the better college back over Lingawd

My opinion (and y'all are going to hate this so much) .. My opinion is Cam will be the better college back over Lingawd

We will see when they get on the field , both are great prospects. Can't wait until they are here to compete

Davis reminds me of Lamar Miller. Strong, breakaway speed, not the best contact balance or forward-lean. A lot of 1-2 yard runs followed by a 60 yard TD.

He's not as freakish as Miller but is a more polished receiver at this age.

Advertisement
not high on this kid at all small and slow.....someoone said hes MW1 lmao MW1 a WAYY better back then this kid

Cam Davis is DEFINITELY NOT SMALL.... wtf you talking about? He's one of Miami's most physically impressive looking commits right now.... And he isn't slow either, watch the **** film

hes short and he he aint shifty....mark walton is well built but wayy quicker and shiftier. this kid look stiff. he aint cut out for d1.

hes short and he he aint shifty....mark walton is well built but wayy quicker and shiftier. this kid look stiff. he aint cut out for d1.

Not cut out for d1?

lol okay buddy

Advertisement

Short? WTF is wrong with you? He's listed at 5'10 which is about ideal height for a RB.

Mike Bakas lives in Orlando, and writes about players in South FL.

I bet you can count on one hand the amount of times he's seen Davis play live (if at all)

Welcome to CIS, Mike

here i am defending the guy, and he compares himself to mike james, lol

excerpt from CS:
Davis says he and Lingard “get along very well” and that at UM “we can be a 1-2 punch, can give each other a breather. A lot of schools don’t have that.”

What kind of backs are they?

Davis uses a couple of Cane examples.

“He’s more of a Frank Gore, I’m more of a Mike James,” Davis said.

Advertisement
Back