Mike Bakas analysis of Davis

What site does Bakas work for, CanesOverHere?

CanesAllFledOverThere.

I honestly thought Bakas and Canestime were gone because when you enter Canestime into the address bar, it takes you to Canesport/Rivals. I didn't realize until just now that it still operates under "Scout". Was Bakas really so dumb that he lost his original brand name to Ferman? Wow!

Advertisement
I'm not even a big Cam Davis fan, but he clearly is a top tier RB and worthy of a Miami scholarship.

I really don't get why y'all be going on these other Cane sites at all. They're all trash

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure Schwartz has run better times, but he ran about a 10.8-10.9 in this year's state meet finals.

I know Schwartz PR is faster than that.

Nonetheless Cam running a 10.9 PR (the very few times he's even run in track races) that's more than fast enough to breakaway long runs playing football with pads on.

Also, sometimes you get a wrong take on a guy that runs a slow 40 if he hasn't been much of a track runner or had much experience in running a 40 before. With just a little training, in time I'm sure that 40 could be a 4.5 or a little under in short order.

My point is that on film this guy IS fast enough with enough breakaway speed to run away from 4A 305 athletes and break long runs. That ought to tell you he's fast enough. don't underestimate the fact that he's running away from South Florida high level high school athletes

Advertisement
Keep in mind that Mike James ran a 4.53 at the combine. I'd expect Davis to be in the same ballpark or better by the time he leaves college as well.

yea dalvin cook ran a 4.50 and i think your right with cam but I think there talking more of like an explosive players like a cook or a Lingard

Lol at Backass...thought he died like 7 years ago. Is that really his eveal or that of a mentally stunted offspring?

Advertisement
It's actually a legit concern. At least he's faster than Charlie Jones. A guy who a lot of people thought was gonna be the next great Miami back for whatever reason.

It's actually a legit concern. At least he's faster than Charlie Jones. A guy who a lot of people thought was gonna be the next great Miami back for whatever reason.

It's not a legit concern, he just ran a 10.9 this spring in the 100m and his film shows he has breakaway speed

I met bakas a long time ago at a tailgate. Cool dude... church kid or whatever. He offer's his opinion and just like anyone else's opinion you may agree or disagree with it. At least he's actually watched a lot of these guys in person instead of just copy catting some BS they heard or saw on the net.

I met some others guys on here too. Lmao.

I met bakas a long time ago at a tailgate. Cool dude... church kid or whatever. He offer's his opinion and just like anyone else's opinion you may agree or disagree with it. At least he's actually watched a lot of these guys in person instead of just copy catting some BS they heard or saw on the net.

I met some others guys on here too. Lmao.

Did you meet JuanFromLittleHavana in the blue lot?

Advertisement
Back