Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

You’re probably right. Hard to perform at the level of incompetence shown by Mario.

Harbaugh just has a knack for crapping the bed in big games. His last two playoff appearances, as well as how the team looked to start was my reasoning (as poor as it might be).
Nothing compares to Mario. Put the gun down, we mid buddy.

Advertisement
Tell me you don’t know football without telling me you don’t know football. If Brown got sacked, this whole site would have cried because they ran out of time. We were setting ourselves up for a field goal. We only got in distance to try a TD was because of the 15 yard penalty
Here’s where the timeout should’ve been called, Mr ball knower.

Attachments

• IMG_5409.jpeg
    IMG_5409.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
You’re probably right. Hard to perform at the level of incompetence shown by Mario.

Harbaugh just has a knack for crapping the bed in big games. His last two playoff appearances, as well as how the team looked to start was my reasoning (as poor as it might be).

Harbaugh gets tight in big games; seen it in the Super Bowl, & the games become closer than need be b/c he gets away from doing what got his team there in the first place. Pete Carroll also had that same rep, which is y he’s missing both a national title & SB from his trophy case.

With that being said, I’m taking both coaches 10/10 over Mario. It’s not like Michigan is just loaded w/ uber talent either. Here’s what scary about us:

This UofM team is composed of the class of 2018-2023:

UofM class rankings since that time:
2018 - 22nd
2019 - 8th
2020 - 10th
2021 - 13th
2022 - 9th
2023 - 17th

Avg. class rank: 13th. Avg. recruit rank: 90.00

Miami during this same period?
Avg. class rank: 14th. Avg. recruit rank: 90.52

🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
But there are NO examples of a championship coach taking this long to turn a program around in the last 40 years. That's why I'm out of patience. It hurts now and all relevant examples say it's not worth a pause. It's worth a crucifixion.
And that’s fine to bang your head on the wall. I choose to be patient that’s between me and me

Bro, I’ve been to the Rosebowl more than the Coliseum l (simply b/c one of my old heads <RIP> was an UCLA employee & stayed w/ tix. Great atmosphere to watch a ball game. They’ve had poor attendance since COVID, but the way it’s constructed, not a bad seat. Was there for our last championship, & it was a fun time. Even though technically the RB was a Pro-Stadium, its old school construction gives it more of a college feel than say HRS.

Only drawback is it’s so **** far from UCLA’s campus & it’s bad traffic both going to & coming from which is a detractor if UCLA is not good. It’s not worth the students’ time when they can stay back & watch the game in the student village.

But does the student village have a Titanic shrimp and wing special?

Here’s where the timeout should’ve been called, Mr ball knower.
They would have called a timeout on third down. You never call it on second down 😂😂. There’s a reason you aren’t the coach of the Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Harbaugh gets tight in big games; seen it in the Super Bowl, & the games become closer than need be b/c he gets away from doing what got his team there in the first place. Pete Carroll also had that same rep, which is y he’s missing both a national title & SB from his trophy case.

With that being said, I’m taking both coaches 10/10 over Mario. It’s not like Michigan is just loaded w/ uber talent either. Here’s what scary about us:

2018 - 22nd
2019 - 8th
2020 - 10th
2021 - 13th
2022 - 9th
2023 - 17th

🤷🏾‍♂️
For sure - Miami has done less with more than any other program. It is beyond comprehension how bad the program has performed; on multiple levels. In the end I’m just in misery and was looking for company. Poor take on my part.

Asking for a friend, is that sabans fault the snaps? Or do we just let certain coaches (because of resume) have it? It’s always the guys in uniform he can’t control snaps, but it seems like certain coaches are untouchable. Now Belichick is not untouchable cause the vail has been taken off (Brady). Now people can see

They would have called a timeout on third down. You never call it on second down 😂😂. There’s a reason you aren’t the coach of the Miami Hurricanes
You have Rutgers 3rd and long at midfield. You call the timeout there and then force a punt. Idk what to tell ya lol maybe in Mario’s school of playing not to lose you do. It left us with no time to get to the end zone before half. But whatever you say man

Advertisement
And that’s fine to bang your head on the wall. I choose to be patient that’s between me and me
It is. It's just your not keeping it that way. You're trying to spread your patience. It's not worked in the modern era. It's not worked in the pre modern era. It hasn't worked since Miami became relevant 40 years ago. Your mindset and the mindset you spread is only pleasant if you don't care about championships.
SmartSelect_20231122_155809_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
This is what 2 programs giving a **** looks like. I know the common fun to have here is to complain about PHYZIKAL MARIO, but you have to be to compete with these teams. These teams are huge and athletic and physical. We aren't even close. The players in this game are so much more advanced mentally and physically than our guys.

It is. It's just your not keeping it that way. You're trying to spread your patience. It's not worked in the modern era. It's not worked in the pre modern era. It hasn't worked since Miami became relevant 40 years ago. Your mindset and the mindset you spread is only pleasant if you don't care about championships. View attachment 276437
I can’t force anyone to do anything I’m just saying I’m patient. Everyone discusses there panic or patience here they either complain or don’t. I’m not trying to get anyone to think anything, and me being impatient doesn’t change a decision already made by a reader. Lol wtf

Bruh u good bruh u can be on the side that u want that’s the beauty of it. Me or u posting can’t change anything whatever is meant to happen will

2018 - 22nd
2019 - 8th
2020 - 10th
2021 - 13th
2022 - 9th
2023 - 17th

🤷🏾‍♂️

TrumpyCane wants to know if you’re a Bronco fan and that’s why you’re forgetting Seahawks won in 2014

2018 - 22nd
2019 - 8th
2020 - 10th
2021 - 13th
2022 - 9th
2023 - 17th

🤷🏾‍♂️
Can't put a number on culture though, amirite?

Advertisement
Back