Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Advertisement
After the second down loss of 2. Call the timeout. It will be 3rd and long. If they convert, Rutgers had plenty of time to score either way. You call the timeout to preserve that 30-40 seconds to set up your drive before the half. Idk what’s so unclear or not logical about it. You always want as much time as possible for when you get the ball.
Rutgers would have them ran the ball on 3rd down, and then make us use another timeout. You would have zero timeouts going into your last possession, and if you fail to convert a first down, the clock runs out on you and you don’t score. That’s the point. It’s easier to look back after and say we should have used it, but in the moment, Mario made the right choice. You needed a timeout in your back pocket to set yourself up for a field goal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do Bamas players look like nfl players and most of our players look like high school juniors?

Advertisement
I can see the similarity with Miami and Michigan. Their fans are probably saying "if we had an even decent QB we would be up 🤪" no but seriously Mccarthy sucks

Advertisement
Why do Bamas players look like nfl players and most of our players look like high school juniors?
Well... Mario did kind of talked about it and has been working on changing that. I do think he deserves credit for that.

Alright... I'll confess. I've been rooting for Bama this whole game. Sorry guys. Harbaugh just irks me.
I'm okay with Harbaugh. He was a Colt so I've got some appreciation there. The Big going 0 Fer against the SEC is kind of fun though, if for nothing other than to make taint feel even worse about things.

Advertisement
Back