Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

That was a **** of a ball game. I watched the skycast telecast, its a birds eye view and you don't have to listen to the announcers 3hr suck fest of Bama.

Advertisement
IMG_9704.jpeg

the BCS computers and CFB committee are complete opposites..... BCS computers some component of the BCS relied solely on head to head.

The BCS Computer for sure didn’t just rely upon head to head, b/c if that was the case, we would’ve been in the championship game over FSU. The BCS was also subjective, just like they put Nebraska over UO against us in 2001-02, although Oregon had a better W-L record against top 25 teams. The BCS formula took in consideration of head to head, strength of schedule, good loss vs. bad loss, strength poll avg, margin of victory.

The BCS Computer for sure didn’t just rely upon head to head, b/c if that was the case, we would’ve been in the championship game over FSU. The BCS was also subjective, just like they put Nebraska over UO against us in 2001-02, although Oregon had a better W-L record against top 25 teams. The BCS formula took in consideration of head to head, strength of schedule, good loss vs. bad loss, strength poll avg, margin of victory.
yes i didn't say all of the bcs was head to head computer formulas, i said a component of it. i guess reading is difficult around here.

Advertisement
yes i didn't say all of the bcs was head to head computer formulas, i said a component of it. i guess reading is difficult around here.

Maybe u should re-read ur incoherent post, off G.P, & not use the phrase “solely” when that’s an oxymoron based upon how u started the post.

U can’t use the phrase “some component” which means apart of, & then follow that up w/ “solely” which means NOT INVOLVING ANYTHING OR ANYONE ELSE. So maybe u need to do a better job in articulating urself. If u would’ve said “some component of the BCS computers INCLUDED head to head matchups…” that would’ve been a correct diction, yet u said the opposite, hence my correction to ur post.

U’re welcome in advance to revise ur statement, and rephrase what u wrote. That’s my New Year’s gift to u.

I had wrote , look how close they came to just losing it
And, if that kid had just let the ball go in the endzone, with the momentum that Michigan had, I think there was a high chance with 44 seconds and two time outs, they could've driven the ball to within FG range and sealed the game in regulation.

Advertisement
And, if that kid had just let the ball go in the endzone, with the momentum that Michigan had, I think there was a high chance with 44 seconds and two time outs, they could've driven the ball to within FG range and sealed the game in regulation.
If he had just fielded it cleanly, Michigan was going to drive down the field and win lmao I mean that was a ******* all time bonehead move by Harbaugh. Him and his staff out coached Saban and Bama all night. But this decision right here, was idiotic lmao

Oddly enough, UM had 48 seconds and 2 TO's in their first Natty win against Nebraska and Kosar had moved the ball very effectively most of the game. Anyhoo, alls well that ends well = BAMA's not in the natty. MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back