Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Advertisement
I’m too lazy to pull the info but I’d be interested To see the age and number of games Michigans starting 22 have in college football. There are a lot of 4th and 5th year guys on that team. Grown men and a lot of game experience.

U would be correct, many are their own players

Advertisement
girls look GIF

You've had the faith since mario got hired and him stacking classes to have us back and haven't wavered. I think you got it right but just way more patient than I am lol
There are other program examples that’s why I am patient. It hurts now but it’s worth it later pause

Michigan is deceptively fast. The have some burners on both sides of the ball.

I’ve said that last season; they’ve been deceptively fast for a couple of yrs now. U don’t see it until they run away from opposing teams.

My baby cousin is at the game & she’s besides herself as a UofM alum. I did tell her it’s two halves, so be patient grasshopper.

Advertisement
There are other program examples that’s why I am patient. It hurts now but it’s worth it later pause
But there are NO examples of a championship coach taking this long to turn a program around in the last 40 years. That's why I'm out of patience. It hurts now and all relevant examples say it's not worth a pause. It's worth a crucifixion.

Advertisement
But there are NO examples of a championship coach taking this long to turn a program around in the last 40 years. That's why I'm out of patience. It hurts now and all relevant examples say it's not worth a pause. It's worth a crucifixion.
Lolol. I feel where you coming from. Yet, its ironic you say that as we watch Harbaugh. Lolol

For those that complained about saving the timeouts at the end of the first half against Rutgers, that sack is exactly why you save them lol. Saban must be bad at clock management right?

Advertisement
Doesn’t seem like bad seats level wise unlike some stadiums?
Nothing is high. Yoi come out mid level and either walk up to seats or down. Not multi tier. It’s built into the ground. Surrounded by parks and golf course where tailgates happen. The views are fantastic.

Lolol. I feel where you coming from. Yet, its ironic you say that as we watch Harbaugh. Lolol
He turned them around immediately. They were 10 win team year 1. It isn't Ironic.

The minimum criteria is 9 wins in the first two years. That covers the last 40 years.

Bama no longer has a coaching advantage in these games.

Rees and Steele are cheeks.

Advertisement
Back