Michigan State game

I might take a road trip..............Does anyone know what it is like at a MSU game in late Sept?

It’s not bad, weather should be good. Probably 60’s-70’s. As long as it’s not raining it will be nice. They have a nice campus and decent stadium. I will say their tailgating atmosphere sucks. It’s so spread out and they restrict you from being in certain locations. You could end up tailgating half a mile from the stadium in some dinky lot with only a few other tailgates. They do a poor job in that regard. Also, a lot of MSU fans have turned on the administration (kind of like us) and I expect it to be a lot of Miami fans. Unless they get fired up about Dantonio retiring, but I don’t see it

Advertisement
This thread got me curious,

It's the toughest of our first six games, but they aren't even good.

On offense they return basically everyone but their terrible QB, and don't have anybody behind him. Their OL, RB, WR, and TE are all decent enough. They don't give up sacks, run the ball ok, and have some ok receivers. They just can't score and were worse than us at it.

On defense their front 7 is pretty good, especially the LB Simmons. They had almost as many sacks and turnovers as we did. They lost their top pass rusher, but their projected starting 4 are more than solid. They've got a good safety and CB coming back, but nothing special.

And their coach just retired, so when we play it will be against a new coaching staff and all the **** I just posted.

Tell me we don't roll these clowns.

Let’s play hang man you have 1 letter guess left to solve and figure out why this game could be closer than it should be.

Here’s your clue

M _ N N Y D I _ Z

What is your guess?

Because ****ting on Pinckney and Quarterman basically became a meme on this board, and I think some people underestimate how much we'll miss them next year. Losing Bandy hurts too.

I don't think it will be a dramatic drop off, but still noticeable.

Or we’ll be passing back and forth the binoculars, scrambling to check our programs after actually seeing sideline to sideline speed for the first time in who knows how many years.

Advertisement
Back