Official Michael Irvin* Sues Marriott for $100 Million

Advertisement
EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!

~Andrew~
ha gay GIF

Advertisement
Racism / Bigotry
10 pages on an obvious mass distraction that’s all staged. This type of fluff works because the 99% love to focus on people and bullshyt while much more important matters are shrugged off as no big deal. You can’t see the rituals because you’re caught up in personas and character.s.

Didn’t an eerily similar situation happen to Warren Sapp? I know what you’re thinking, “That was different, Sapp is just mean and crazy and and dumb.” But you’re not considering the similarities in the overall picture. It’s easy to pull off because black men are the usual suspects, the real reason why UM was thee most hated team in the country.

So they do yet another Nigredo stage Alchemy ritual and you fall for it every time. Mean while puddin’ head Joe sends all of your money and resources to Khazaria and none of the sheeple bat an eyelash. Big Ben was raping chicks on a regular and didn’t get 2 pages. C’mon man - Mike just happens to file for $100 mil immediately, where have I heard this before? Oh, that’s right…
1677334151043.gif

Advertisement
Leave me the **** alone. Stop commenting on my stuff.
Don't cry.

Makes eyes so puffy.

I need to make a gif outta that.

Steal my idea though...
semi-pro-will-ferrell (1).gif

Advertisement
10 pages on an obvious mass distraction that’s all staged. This type of fluff works because the 99% love to focus on people and bullshyt while much more important matters are shrugged off as no big deal. You can’t see the rituals because you’re caught up in personas and character.s.

Didn’t an eerily similar situation happen to Warren Sapp? I know what you’re thinking, “That was different, Sapp is just mean and crazy and and dumb.” But you’re not considering the similarities in the overall picture. It’s easy to pull off because black men are the usual suspects, the real reason why UM was thee most hated team in the country.

So they do yet another Nigredo stage Alchemy ritual and you fall for it every time. Mean while puddin’ head Joe sends all of your money and resources to Khazaria and none of the sheeple bat an eyelash. Big Ben was raping chicks on a regular and didn’t get 2 pages. C’mon man - Mike just happens to file for $100 mil immediately, where have I heard this before? Oh, that’s right…
View attachment 231378
So I’m tired of your racist anti-Semitic outbursts and diatribes on this board. I’m not sending you to Purgatory, that doesn’t fix this. I’m just terminating your existence here permanently. Now kindly go **** on off out of here.

@Andrew , I’ve already gifted a premium to a more than deserving poster who provides a lot more good to the board to cover his loss.

So I’m tired of your racist anti-Semitic outbursts and diatribes on this board. I’m not sending you to Purgatory, that doesn’t fix this. I’m just terminating your existence here permanently. Now kindly go **** on off out of here.

@Andrew , I’ve already gifted a premium to a more than deserving poster who provides a lot more good to the board to cover his loss.
Eff him

Happy Holy Shabbat my guy!

Advertisement

View attachment 231378
drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

even if he said something crude or disgusting, Marriott had no right to call the NFL to tell them he said something crude. they could have thrown him out of the hotel (they actually did throw him out) but calling his employer?? hope. if he threatened her, that's another question.
Weird situation but it can’t be worse then giving ur gun to kill a woman and still playing for Alabama

he aint getting 100 mill lol but its a headline though. worst thing he prolly said was I was drinking so I dont remember lol

@Marshal Jim Duncan

Advertisement
Back