Official Michael Irvin* Sues Marriott for $100 Million

I need to make a gif outta that.

Steal my idea though...
View attachment 231402
87D41DF1-F47C-4A8F-8D8D-E0CBB5EB4A26.gif

Advertisement
Weird situation but it can’t be worse then giving ur gun to kill a woman and still playing for Alabama
i havent followed the Bama situation, but the basketball player (Miller (?)) is saying he drove his car to the alleged murderer and the gun was in the back seat. he says he never touched the gun, never handed it to the murderer. i ask: is there a difference between driving your car with a gun that you know is in the back seat and telling the guy, "the gun is in the back seat" and "handing the murderer the gun with your hands"?

i don't think so.

btw, the Bama player is a lottery pick and appears to be a clone of Durant.

i havent followed the Bama situation, but the basketball player (Miller (?)) is saying he drove his car to the alleged murderer and the gun was in the back seat. he says he never touched the gun, never handed it to the murderer. i ask: is there a difference between driving your car with a gun that you know is in the back seat and telling the guy, "the gun is in the back seat" and "handing the murderer the gun with your hands"?

i don't think so.

Should be in jail. He doesn’t give that dude the gun maybe this child still has a mother. Only way he shouldn’t be charged is if the gun was stole. Or taken without consent but it seems he willingly gave him the gun

i don't think so.

A couple of things to add into you consideration:

1. Miles (the Bama basketball player who owned the gun) texted Miller and told him to bring the gun. Now, you and I can recall fact patterns from law school (particularly Evidence) when silence can be inferred to mean something when someone would have/should have otherwise been under a duty to speak, so I tend to think that the claim of "absolute ignorance" is at least questionable and debatable when you get a text to "bring the gun and leave the cannoli".

2. Miller is trying to make the claim that he was only at the murder site to "pick up" Miles. However, instead of Miles getting in the front seat and leaving with Miller, he rummaged around in the back seat until he found the gun. Again, that may not be ABSOLUTE proof that Miller knew what was about to happen, but it at least need to be explored, and I have no idea why the Tuscaloosa police and prosecutors are approaching the investigation so weakly.

3. And don't even get me started on the most recent Alabama game, with the "patdown" humor. Further proof that Miller simply does not comprehend the seriousness of his involvement IN A MURDER.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A couple of things to add into you considersation:

1. Miles (the Bama basketball player who owned the gun) texted Miller and told him to bring the gun. Now, you and I can recall fact patterns from law school (particularly Evidence) when silence can be inferred to mean something when someone would have/should have otherwise been under a duty to speak, so I tend to think that the claim of "absolute ignorance" is at least questionable and debatable when you get a text to "bring the gun and leave the cannoli".

2. Miller is trying to make the claim that he was only at the murder site to "pick up" Miles. However, instead of Miles getting in the front seat and leaving with Miller, he rummaged around in the back seat until he found the gun. Again, that may not be ABSOLUTE proof that Miller knew what was about to happen, but it at least need to be explored, and I have no idea why the Tuscaloosa police and prosecutors are approaching the investigation so weakly.

3. And don't even get me started on the most recent Alabama game, with the "patdown" humor. Further proof that Miller simply does not comprehend the seriousness of his involvement IN A MURDER.
thx for the additional facts.

he needs to be suspended until this plays out.

thx for the additional facts.

he needs to be suspended until this plays out.
he didnt break any laws for now per their DA and police. now we can say theyre biased bc its bama, but they charge another bama player with murder rather than UFing the whole thing. doesn't mean he can't be charged later on. I dont disagree w the suspension thing but I also think wed ***** if this involved Nigel Pack or Wong in a similar situation.

at the end of the day, he will likely end up a top 5 pick bc there may not even be enough actual evidence to prove he broke nay laws other than being an idiot and possibly a useless human being

he didnt break any laws for now per their DA and police. now we can say theyre biased bc its bama, but they charge another bama player with murder rather than UFing the whole thing. doesn't mean he can't be charged later on. I dont disagree w the suspension thing but I also think wed ***** if this involved Nigel Pack or Wong in a similar situation.

at the end of the day, he will likely end up a top 5 pick bc there may not even be enough actual evidence to prove he broke nay laws other than being an idiot and possibly a useless human being

With all due respect, bull****. I would not "***** if this involved Nijel Pack or Wong". I don't feel that any school should put winning a couple of games ahead of, say, MURDER.

I would be equally upset with any UM athlete who transports a murder weapon to a murder scene when he was asked to do so via text.

With all due respect, bull****. I would not "***** if this involved Nijel Pack or Wong". I don't feel that any school should put winning a couple of games ahead of, say, MURDER.

I would be equally upset with any UM athlete who transports a murder weapon to a murder scene when he was asked to do so via text.
agreed. i dont care what team it is. for example, ray lewis can go f@ck himself, and i personally think he's a reprehensible person, especially the religious over the top fake horse****

Advertisement
Should be in jail. He doesn’t give that dude the gun maybe this child still has a mother. Only way he shouldn’t be charged is if the gun was stole. Or taken without consent but it seems he willingly gave him the gun
I haven’t followed the case much- but you first need to understand AL criminal laws and codes- did any of that reach the threshold to be charged? And if not “locally”- then the ATF can always look into federal statutes they may fit.

I haven’t followed the case much- but you first need to understand AL criminal laws and codes- did any of that reach the threshold to be charged? And if not “locally”- then the ATF can always look into federal statutes they may fit.
No clue but if any of my friends asked me for 1 of my guns at night clearly they are going to use it for something

Advertisement
So I’m tired of your racist anti-Semitic outbursts and diatribes on this board. I’m not sending you to Purgatory, that doesn’t fix this. I’m just terminating your existence here permanently. Now kindly go **** on off out of here.

@Andrew , I’ve already gifted a premium to a more than deserving poster who provides a lot more good to the board to cover his loss.
This was entertaining to say the least, but given I don't pay close attention to everyone, I didn't see anti-semitic outbursts in this rant, I am guessing there were others?
/asking for another board....(err friend)

This was entertaining to say the least, but given I don't pay close attention to everyone, I didn't see anti-semitic outbursts in this rant, I am guessing there were others?
References to sending money to Khazaria is all I need to see in that one and there are other posts - one referencing how some of our (white) forefathers were grafted lab monkeys (by ancient African scientists) and crap like that. I know what he’s talking about though most don’t. He can stay gone.

Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing! Where is the ant-Semitic statement in the post? Serious question

The Alabama case is interesting.

My understanding is:

The player in question was always going to pick up the others from the club.

The gun was legally owned and left in the back seat under clothes because you cant bring the gun into the club.

The player in question was already on his way to pick up the others (again that was always the plan), and that is when the text was sent, while he was already driving. Technically, he shouldn’t have seen the text because the phone should not be in your hand reading texts while driving.

Once the player in question arrived near the club to pick them up (again which was always the plan), the legal owner of the gun retrieved the gun from the vehicle where he left it. The player in question never touched the gun.

So my question is, if the aforementioned facts are accurate, what steps or actions could the player in question have taken to prevent this? How is he responsible in any way? What poor judgment was displayed?

Advertisement
Back