Micah Mays.

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade
Hey Mane....Quit David Spade-ing me....

Advertisement
My bad. Good call. I just looked up an article. He originally signed at Morehouse, but ended up at Grambling.

I mean gosh dang! We threw the ball 41 times in a "run heavy" offense...we need players at WR, it should be an easy sell.

This isn't debating what you said @SWFLHurricane ....offense being productive and us not winning the A&M game was a direct reflection of the lack of TALENT at WR. We need about 6 guys that can really get it done to keep the competition edge going.

I think Melo will pan out, George would've but now he's hurt, Restrepo is a worker and they always pan out but he's hurt as well, I'm 45/55 on KeySmitty, and Brashard will pan out. We need like one or two A level guys from this '23 class to pair with these guys above. Same in '24, and stack from there.
Agreed! If you have Restrepo, skinner a year older, Arroyo another year older, Riley Williams is a beast, you have Washington and Joseph, George you’re really missing that dude who can be physical outside and take pressure off the middle of the field. The athletes at A&M were athletic and strong. Many times we got no separation. So even a kid like Inniss at 6 ft that can run routes would help. It’s not that we didn’t throw it. It’s the athletes we had out there against theirs. Yeah, guys got thrown out or suspended. Jimbo has been recruiting for years to create depth. Mario has been here months. If we landed Jordan Addison everything would look different. And everyone else becomes a better matchup against the defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don't know anything I don't know. I read the same recruiting boards that you do. I've seen the CB predictions. I've heard the rumors.

Then you should know that it’s slim to none that we’ll sign any of those guys and slim is about to leave town.

He ran 47.52 in the 400m according to 247. Thats pretty fast and good speed endurance. I wouldnt mind the pick up. What is baffling me with people crying about WR recruiting is A, its not signing day, B, we have 2 committed and C, we have the portal. Mario brought in 5 DL and it turnt that position into a strength. We will not enter 2023 season with that issue. Chill

Wario is locked and loaded for this recruiting cycle. Within 2 weeks the fan base will be back on the bandwagon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
huge win if that's our class at WR. Now let's hope we can get a couple RBs, Samson, Ford as a chess piece and hold on to our recruits on the offensive side of the ball and get to work on stacking a fantastic class on D

Advertisement
Back