Micah Mays.

Lamar Seymour ain't chopped liver. I read about him scoring a long TD basically every game?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would a class of:

Malachi Coleman
Robby Washington
Nathaniel Joseph
Micah Mays

Be considered a win? That’s 3 guys in top 110.
Big win. I know the Coleman situation is fluid and maybe nothing comes of it but for perspective the 2021 class has three dudes in Top 200and none in Top 110. I thought that was a big haul at the time…,

Advertisement
Looks like Hurns..and guess what, he looks like a natural pass catcher too. Sign him up.
I just want someone who attacks the ball and catches it with their HANDS! I feel like for the past 10 years or whatever we have only had body catchers at receiver.

The local Hurricanes are making a push and did host the Palm Beach County native last week.

“They’re showing a lot of interest - strong interest. I took an unofficial visit last week but I’m 100 percent committed to Wake. No switching that.

“They’re showing interest, great atmosphere over there,” Mays added. “If I ever feel like I want to go over there, they’ll let me.”

On Thursday, Mays caught a touchdown pass, his sixth of the season, and early came down with a second but the ball was placed far beyond the receiver’s reach as he cut for a slant in the end zone.

Advertisement
You rain on one more of my parades before ESD I'm not to be held responsible.
Tell Lebron James GIF
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Big win. I know the Coleman situation is fluid and maybe nothing comes of it but for perspective the 2021 class has three dudes in Top 200and none in Top 110. I thought that was a big haul at the time…,
No way to spin
When you miss on hykeem Tyler brown innis jean
We’re onto to plan E
This is a major issue and fail
It’s like the vaunted 2018 class when we missed out on all the elite dbs
And we got blades hall Ivey and a bunch of other scrubs and tried to paint it as a win

No way to spin
When you miss on hykeem Tyler brown innis jean
We’re onto to plan E
This is a major issue and fail
It’s like the vaunted 2018 class when we missed out on all the elite dbs
And we got blades hall Ivey and a bunch of other scrubs and tried to paint it as a win
Hall was a recruiting win. Unfortunately, he was also a huge bust. Agreed on the rest.

Advertisement
If a kid, as mentioned above, would rather play at Wake, then Mario I pray is smart enough to realize he screwed this one up and make a great hire.
GT will snag Gattis up, and we will throw the bank at Briles. :distrust:

Advertisement
Back