Micah Mays.

But but but Mario is the best recruiter ever bro

Lol, we’ve lost Jean to an unproven HC at UF, Fowles to a ****** Louisville team, Williams to corny *** norvell at FSU, and Brown to corny *** Brian Kelly

Lol
Definitely frustrating but I don’t think we whiffed on Foles or Brown necessarily. But what do I know? I’m no insider.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely frustrating but I don’t think we whiffed on Foles or Brown necessarily. But what do I know? I’m no insider.
Neither are the idiots talking who have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.........doesn't stop them from talking. Our class is ranked 8-10 depending where you look but the idiots on here know what to do better.....always

If we can’t steal this kid from Wake or Jean from FL it’s a major failure. We need kids that can catch passes and make plays. Washington and Ray Ray are very strong playmakers but we need some size.

Advertisement
Idk if the admin has the cojones (⏸️) to do it...besides, there's other guys that can do well here without the negative headlines we'd receive for making such hire.
*** the headlines! Get a guy who’s a proven winner & who has an offense that these kids would love to play in

If we can’t steal this kid from Wake or Jean from FL it’s a major failure. We need kids that can catch passes and make plays. Washington and Ray Ray are very strong playmakers but we need some size.
This staff literally couldn't land anyone right now if their life depended on it. I'd be shocked if/when kids start flipping. I won't blame them when they do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They do. They also get taken into account. Whether a recruit is thinking about them or not, it’s naive to assume they WONT think about that.
It’s also naive to believe it.
I don’t see any top 10 receivers jumping on the wake bandwagon. And that offense has been explosive for a few years now.

Advertisement
Back