Micah Mays.

Advertisement
are we still getting all the guys currently committed?
I hope so...but you never know these days. Our Offensive performance against A&M sure didn't help. I pray that was just a terrible game plan....but I'm not so sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So how do schools like wake year in and out take these jags in hs
And make them all acc in 2-3 years
We take supposedly south Florida 4 stars who would be five stars elsewhere and barely get them to catch
God forbid also block and run routes
What is it?
I thought dugan was bad but at least they would block
Actually they would be ideal for gattis
The only guys that actually ended up substantially better from year 1 till they graduated is berrios and Harley and it took them 5 years to get good
Everyone else either started good and plateaued, started good and then every year became more and more jag, or their straight up busts
It’s can’t be a coincidence that this is going on for 3 different wr coaches
There’s got to be a reason

Advertisement
So how do schools like wake year in and out take these jags in hs
And make them all acc in 2-3 years
We take supposedly south Florida 4 stars who would be five stars elsewhere and barely get them to catch
God forbid also block and run routes
What is it?
I thought dugan was bad but at least they would block
Actually they would be ideal for gattis
The only guys that actually ended up substantially better from year 1 till they graduated is berrios and Harley and it took them 5 years to get good
Everyone else either started good and plateaued, started good and then every year became more and more jag, or their straight up busts
It’s can’t be a coincidence that this is going on for 3 different wr coaches
There’s got to be a reason
their OC is a stud.

if you like the scheme thats fine. then the issue is the WR coach isnt doing his job w these kids in practice/fall and spring camp. they're not the best group but they're not dudes that lack talent

Advertisement
Hykeem Williams, Innis, Tyler Williams, Andy Jean, Jalen Brown, ****ey.
williams (1 is uga bound and the other has no interest in us).

Innis is going to follow hartline to OSU and hard to blame him

Jean may not be UF bound but unlikely he recommits esp w B Mac gone and negative recruiting us

Jalen brown isnt coming here. ship sailed.

****ey likely not coming but would be nice

There was a dude by the same name who was a QB at Lakes in the mid-1990s. No idea if they are related.

Advertisement
Back