Micah Mays.

I know alot more than you think....none of them are UM bound.
And, yet, poor ignorant Mario Cristobal keeps recruiting all of them (well, maybe not Brown). If you care about the team at all you should save Mario the embarrassment of appearing the fool and let him know what you know.

Advertisement
williams (1 is uga bound and the other has no interest in us).

Innis is going to follow hartline to OSU and hard to blame him

Jean may not be UF bound but unlikely he recommits esp w B Mac gone and negative recruiting us

Jalen brown isnt coming here. ship sailed.

****ey likely not coming but would be nice
Jean is the ONLY slight chance we have....and I'm talking slight.

And, yet, poor ignorant Mario Cristobal keeps recruiting all of them (well, maybe not Brown). If you care about the team at all you should save Mario the embarrassment of appearing the fool and let him know what you know.
That's on him....not me...but by all means, keep thinking they're coming.

Advertisement
Hey Mane..You better not snitch to @RVACane on me...I'm already in a CIS Pre-trial diversion program.
You rain on one more of my parades before ESD I'm not to be held responsible.
Tell Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
I think the only one we could get potentially right now is Jean and I’m not even confident in that. I’m more confident in him flipping from Florida and neither of us getting him. I think we have a Non-Slot WR recruiting and CB recruiting problem.
And DE
And DT
And RB
And Safety
Far from full in terms of recruiting needs.

And DE
And DT
And RB
And Safety
Far from full in terms of recruiting needs.
Nah… I’m not as worried about some of those as you appear to be. We are fixing the OL and LB’s. We have solid players on roster on the DL and at Safety, as well as at RB. TE is solid. QB is solid. CB and WR are the two biggest problems in recruiting. Fix that and we’re closing in on a top 5 class as is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We did get two high quality ones last cycle..we got a high quality one already....like I said I'm not sure DE belongs on that list. We We didn’t have anyone committed I would understand.
Some positions you never can take just 1 or have enough talent. We are losing at least 2 DE at the end of the season and with transfer portal you never know if its more.

Advertisement
Back