Miamis QB 2024

I think best chance is we get a QB who’s connected with a new OC combo package kind of deal. We are not in a great spot right now. Best bet moving forward is let JB give us an updated 2 game sample size so that we can gain a bit more clarity on the issue before going into the good ole off season.

Advertisement
DT I could see wanting to play for Guidry. I think defensively we were EXPOSED at CB. Even if those were our backups, they aren’t good at all.
Yeah I don’t think we miss out on DTs because of coaching, I think we miss out on the top guys in the portal because they want to play for championships

Haven’t watched Bama any this season but Milroe had 6 TDs today. 3 passing and 3 rushing. How has he improved so much after getting benched??

Advertisement
Let’s get some predictions who will be the starting QB for Miami next year. I don’t know who will be in the portal but I don’t think anyone on the current roster should/will be starting QB next year.
You maybe 🤷‍♂️. The only people dumb enough to play QB for UM are the loyal idiots such as ourselves on this board.

I like Emory, but he isn’t great. Emory has some accuracy issues, but maybe he can clean that up with a summer of good work with a QB trainer.

A mobile QB under a new OC could also offer a whole new dimension. If Jacurry Brown can work on those accuracy issues, he has a legitimate chance to be very good in the mold of a QB like Milroe for Alabama
I like him too
And he hasn’t had the **** reps! If meathead Mario had him play v ****** and NC state like he should have, Emory would have been better

I also think portal in play….Pratt would be plug n. Play

Why can’t we get nice QB’s from the portal like Burrows or Jaden Daniels…I know we got King but he’s on a whooooole different level than them two..

Advertisement
Why would he com e here? I get the SFL connections but Tulane is way better than we are
$1M Nil deal? Im throwing a number out there but im sure that money could be found and its a **** of a payday for some kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
No qb means we have to run this crap. Expect it the rest of the year. I’m sure they don’t want to but.

The point is whatever excuses we want to make, Mario is making it so easy for other teams to negative recruit against us that it would take a Herculean effort to overcome that. The longer Mario has his greasy fingers in this offense, the deeper in the hole he’s gonna be for recruiting. It will get to a point where it will be virtually impossible to sign a QB/WR/TE of note.

The point is whatever excuses we want to make, Mario is making it so easy for other teams to negative recruit against us that it would take a Herculean effort to overcome that. The longer Mario has his greasy fingers in this offense, the deeper in the hole he’s gonna be for recruiting. It will get to a point where it will be virtually impossible to sign a QB/WR/TE of note.
TE must be really bad. Or not in Dawsons plays. It’s the only thing I don’t get.

$1M Nil deal? Im throwing a number out there but im sure that money could be found and its a **** of a payday for some kid
Yes, $1M would be a great deal but it's not just about NIL money. Playing in Mario's offense doesn't seem to be much fun

Advertisement
Back