Miamis QB 2024

$1M Nil deal? Im throwing a number out there but im sure that money could be found and its a **** of a payday for some kid

1 million would be a bunch of money for any kid but a QB coming from the portal isn’t just thinking about NIL money he’s thinking about NFL money and playing in this BS Mario and Dawson call an offense is not helping any kid worth a darn that has ANY aspirations of playing at the next level any good.

Advertisement
I think the obvious choice is Pratt but other then that we have to wait and see who enters the portal. We don't have a ton of weapons but the one thing we can sell to QBs is you get to prepare for the NFL in Miami and we can protect you behind one of the best OLs in the country.

1 million would be a bunch of money for any kid but a QB coming from the portal isn’t just thinking about NIL money he’s thinking about NFL money and playing in this BS Mario and Dawson call an offense is not helping any kid worth a darn that has ANY aspirations of playing at the next level any good.
Dont disagree but there are kids like Travis and King who are great college QBs but wont make it in the pro's. $1M to set yourself up after college? **** make it 2M. Yes please.

Not saying we can find and get that type of QB but they exist.

Yes, $1M would be a great deal but it's not just about NIL money. Playing in Mario's offense doesn't seem to be much fun
I don’t think some of y’all realize how great of a sales man he is and he also has Justin Herbert under his belt. We have a wall of an offensive line. He should be able to convince a good QB to come here.

Advertisement
I don’t think some of y’all realize how great of a sales man he is and he also has Justin Herbert under his belt. We have a wall of an offensive line. He should be able to convince a good QB to come here.
Herbert REGRESSED under Mario at Oregon, then once he went to the NFL he became a star. I don't think you understand how QB unfriendly Mario's system is

Herbert REGRESSED under Mario at Oregon, then once he went to the NFL he became a star. I don't think you understand how QB unfriendly Mario's system is
Herbert was a 3 star recruit played half his freshman year got hurt his sophomore year than had his best season his senior year in 2019 under Mario. Don’t comment if you don’t know what you are talking about.

Herbert was a 3 star recruit played half his freshman year got hurt his sophomore year than had his best season his senior year in 2019 under Mario. Don’t comment if you don’t know what you are talking about.
1699762205900.png

Completion %, YPA and QBR all went down from his SO year to his SR year. Huge decreases, no, but not like Mario is some QB savant! Maybe you shouldn't comment when you don't know what you're talking about

Last edited:
View attachment 265658

Completion %, YPA and QBR all went down from his SO year to his SR year. Huge decreases, no, but nopt like Mario is some QB savant! Maybe you shouldn't comment when you don't know what you're talking about
He played half the year bringing QBR into the argument is dumb. Ask anyone what Herbert’s best season was and they will say 2019. Ask Herbert and he will tell you Mario was his best coach. I know some on this site like to take any shot possible at Mario but he 100% has every right to talk about Herbert during any QB recruiting and get full credit for making him a top 6 pick.

Advertisement
Dont disagree but there are kids like Travis and King who are great college QBs but wont make it in the pro's. $1M to set yourself up after college? **** make it 2M. Yes please.

Not saying we can find and get that type of QB but they exist.

Don’t forget we got King because he came with Lashlee ….other than him have we gotten even a decent one?

He played half the year bringing QBR into the argument is dumb. Ask anyone what Herbert’s best season was and they will say 2019. Ask Herbert and he will tell you Mario was his best coach. I know some on this site like to take any shot possible at Mario but he 100% has every right to talk about Herbert during any QB recruiting and get full credit for making him a top 6 pick.
Well, obviously, because our QB recruiting has been elite under Wario, hasn't it?

Well, obviously, because our QB recruiting has been elite under Wario, hasn't it?
He had one of the best QB recruits in the country before UF offered him fake money. Now why we didn’t peruse him after he found out it was fake is beyond me. We will see what he does in the portal soon enough.

Advertisement
Don’t forget we got King because he came with Lashlee ….other than him have we gotten even a decent one?

We ( me included) laughed in Gator Tears when the turds signed Graham Mertz cause supposedly he couldn’t throw a pass and he sucked etc.Guy has thrown for almost 3 thousand yards plus run for a few hundred more yds and has an 18-2 TD to INT ratio plus several more rushing…..how good would we have been this year with this guy most everyone laughed at Bayou Billy about when he signed him ?

Somehow, someway we need to convince a decent QB with P5 experience who has had some success on this level to come here and play.Whether it be money,he comes with a new OC or he just gets lost on his way to another school and accidentally ends up in Coral Gables.

Until this happens ,until we get a QB that can overcome Mario’s BS of an offense we are not gonna be much better than we are now cause without a top notch QB you can’t win at the college level.

He had one of the best QB recruits in the country before UF offered him fake money. Now why we didn’t peruse him after he found out it was fake is beyond me. We will see what he does in the portal soon enough.
Van Dyke was ACC Offensive Rookie of the Year before Wario took over...in 2 years since he has become terrible. Jacurri Brown hasn't improved at all. Emory Williams is a decent QB and may improve, but by no means elite. Judd Anderson is the only commit for 2024 at QB and he looks mediocre at best. Bottomline, Wario's QB recruiting is below average at best, borderline terrible. I hope he hits a homerun in the portal but I wouldn't bet a nickel on it

Advertisement
I asked it before and I’ll ask again…HTF is Mario going to recruit a QB worth a **** to come here and play in this clusterfck of an offense….Guys are coming out of the portal going to places where it will help them get to the next level.

Only thing this offense is going to get a QB is 15 bucks an hour asking “ do you want fries with that” at the local Mickey D’s.
That QB will have a good possibly great OL and $1M reasons. God **** we have some stupid fans

Haven’t watched Bama any this season but Milroe had 6 TDs today. 3 passing and 3 rushing. How has he improved so much after getting benched??

Dude is an elite, elite athlete and he’s getting better every week. That SECCG is going to be legit.

That QB will have a good possibly great OL and $1M reasons. God **** we have some stupid fans

And a BS system to show off his wares…A million bucks is really only 1/2 a million after taxes and doesn’t go very far once you hit the real world…and yep your right we do have some stupid fans…..look in a mirror next time you pass one and you’ll see exactly what one of them looks like..

Advertisement
Back