Miamis QB 2024

Advertisement
And a BS system to show off his wares…A million bucks is really only 1/2 a million after taxes and doesn’t go very far once you hit the real world…and yep your right we do have some stupid fans…..look in a mirror next time you pass one and you’ll see exactly what one of them looks like..
You are a moron. Six month ban bet that we get a 4* or higher rated transfer QB.

Van Dyke was ACC Offensive Rookie of the Year before Wario took over...in 2 years since he has become terrible. Jacurri Brown hasn't improved at all. Emory Williams is a decent QB and may improve, but by no means elite. Judd Anderson is the only commit for 2024 at QB and he looks mediocre at best. Bottomline, Wario's QB recruiting is below average at best, borderline terrible. I hope he hits a homerun in the portal but I wouldn't bet a nickel on it
People are saying brown asked to redshirt and van dyke is just bad. He doesn’t care and doesn’t seem to be a competitor. I agree he had a great year under lashley but something beyond football is going on with TVD. I actually think Emory is also terrible but he is a **** of a competitor unlike TVD. Miami has money and is a QB away from being very good. I think it will all work out.

People are saying brown asked to redshirt and van dyke is just bad. He doesn’t care and doesn’t seem to be a competitor. I agree he had a great year under lashley but something beyond football is going on with TVD. I actually think Emory is also terrible but he is a **** of a competitor unlike TVD. Miami has money and is a QB away from being very good. I think it will all work out.
We can agree we badly need a QB, but not as sure as you it will work out. I hope so, because I would like 1 more run before I'm worm food

Advertisement
You are a moron. Six month ban bet that we get a 4* or higher rated transfer QB.

I’m the moron…lmfao….what the **** does getting a 4star guarantee? How many 4 and 5 stars have gone through this program alone that weren’t worth a sHT.

Arch Manning was the number one recruit in America…..how’s his stats this year.

It’s why I said we need to get someone that has had some success on the P5 level…..remember that mirror I mentioned…might want to take a second look and you’ll see a moron too…

Advertisement
I’m the moron…lmfao….what the **** does getting a 4star guarantee? How many 4 and 5 stars have gone through this program alone that weren’t worth a sHT.

Arch Manning was the number one recruit in America…..how’s his stats this year.

It’s why I said we need to get someone that has had some success on the P5 level…..remember that mirror I mentioned…might want to take a second look and you’ll see a moron too…
Yes you are a moron and now you’re a ***** too. We have a lot to offer a transfer QB. Take the bet or STFU.

This thread is illogical. Miami is a quality (not elite) QB away from running the table this year. The world pretty much knows that. Get that guy and we roll for a couple years like any team with elite overall talent.

TVD didn’t throw to X on the last play. It was designed to go to X. X was open enough. TVD freelanced to throwing it up for grabs. TVD should sit for the season if Williams can play. If not, it’s two bad choices and whatever. Next year yet again.

Yes you are a moron and now you’re a ***** too. We have a lot to offer a transfer QB. Take the bet or STFU.

Man go **** yourself…you’re the internet tough guy…getting a four star doesn’t guarantee anything so why would I take that bet….and I’m the ***** ? your the guy that’s resorted to calling everyone that doesn’t agree with your stupidity , names…..**** that’s gonna be one busy mirror at your house.Your wife will be ****ed with you hogging all the mirror time looking at a stupid ,pussified moronic person….

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is TVD. Would have been Williams job but sounds like his injury might keep him out next season, so Cristobal will pull out all the stops to keep TVD from transferring. Don't know what happens with Brown.

I am not enamored with any of the QBs that are rumored to hit the portal this offseason.

The moonshot is Cristobal gets the Columbus mafia to pony up some NIL and he somehow gets a 5 star QB recruit who starts as a true freshman.

What quality QB would want to come here?

We have an easy schedule next season. If a quality QB can throw a decent ball, we should be good enough to at least get to the ACC championship, and that will help the QB with his draft stock. But Cristobal HAS to land a top WR in the portal too. Give the QB some weapons.

We have an easy schedule next season. If a quality QB can throw a decent ball, we should be good enough to at least get to the ACC championship, and that will help the QB with his draft stock. But Cristobal HAS to land a top WR in the portal too. Give the QB some weapons.

Every year we say next year's schedule is easy. Posters say that same stuff and nothing is ever easy with this team.

A lot of people think, oh, if this QB could only throw the ball, we'd be fine. What they aren't looking at is the plays we're calling, the timing and place on the field, and in particular the route tree.

We line up like it's a goal line situation all over the place and the down doesn't matter. All 11 bunched together, cone X and George, let's get physical. When they do get a chance to run a route, they're often times running mirror routes. Big play to Colbie late, X is running a slant 5 yards in front of him, it's a joke.

Trust me, there isn't a smart QB who will look at this offense and say they want to play in it. Everything about it stinks. Some is talent, but even then you'd at least be okay with a decent OC and Mario getting the f out of the way.

Advertisement
Back