Miamis QB 2024

Advertisement
If we don’t have a QB who is mobile to the point where he can hurt you with his legs, it won’t work. Best example I could give is Herbert. He is a passing QB that can make you pay with his legs. That’s the biggest thing holding us back in the QB position. We don’t need a prolific passer but we do need one that’s efficient and can make the defense pay with their legs when they’re not paying attention.

Advertisement
If we don’t have a QB who is mobile to the point where he can hurt you with his legs, it won’t work. Best example I could give is Herbert. He is a passing QB that can make you pay with his legs. That’s the biggest thing holding us back in the QB position. We don’t need a prolific passer but we do need one that’s efficient and can make the defense pay with their legs when they’re not paying attention.
jaccuri can hurt you with his legs...

then hurt your eyes and brain with his arm.

Advertisement
TVD is going to be gone or should be. Bring in a proven guy and let Emory and JB battle it out for the backup spot. Another year of seasoning with both will be good for them.

Advertisement
He’s not on the roster. Actually, I don’t know that we can field an offense in the spring if we don’t land a portal qb.
I already know the outcome. Miami gets a portal QB, gets injure and don’t have a QB for the rest of the year. This is how it’s done here.

Advertisement
No and besides, why would he come here? Career suicide. He’d be playing for a coach that does not like passing and a new OC.
Because he will sell he made Herbert a top pick. Also I want to see mario with a real QB. I’d tell every recruit we ran the ball because we don’t have a starting caliber QB on the roster. He is a good recruiter and will sell someone on this.

I like Emory, but he isn’t great. Emory has some accuracy issues, but maybe he can clean that up with a summer of good work with a QB trainer.

A mobile QB under a new OC could also offer a whole new dimension. If Jacurry Brown can work on those accuracy issues, he has a legitimate chance to be very good in the mold of a QB like Milroe for Alabama

As long as he can run and pass It will be better than this year. I thought we finally were getting out of the dark ages when we had Deriq King but then TVD played well so we stayed with the statue QB. Enough is enough go and get a mobile QB out of the portal plz!!!

I like Emory, but he isn’t great. Emory has some accuracy issues, but maybe he can clean that up with a summer of good work with a QB trainer.

A mobile QB under a new OC could also offer a whole new dimension. If Jacurry Brown can work on those accuracy issues, he has a legitimate chance to be very good in the mold of a QB like Milroe for Alabama
Emory either broke his arm or dislocated his elbow imo. Either way not a good injury to have this late in the season. Atleast it was his left arm.

Advertisement
Back