Miami's Portal Class

Advertisement
So, are we officially done or we still looking to add a nickel corner?
Dmoney just said on the YouTube live that he thinks we’re done, but you obviously never know. The staff has evaluated the portal for a while and Baron was probably the cherry on the top

Do you think the lack of DB chasing in the portal is Guidry/Jackson being cool and confident with who they have? Are they being arrogant cause they believe they can coach up who we have instead of grabbing a portal kid?
Maybe quality wasn’t there for portal DBs or top talent taken, so decided to load up on defensive front in hopes pass rush lessens pressure on secondary. Depth of front seven is legit.

Advertisement
Not sure how legit he is. DMoney saying the opposite. I was really hoping we'd get a nickel corner so Meesh could get pushed back to Safety. Think he's better suited there. Hopefully someone steps up.
I think with Hill Meesh may be pushed back to S regardless. Hill, Porter and Brown as your field/boundary/nickel and Meessh back at S.

Advertisement
Not yet

Im for this in 2 years. Give Mario 2 more full classes of bringing in players then game on
Not that I disagree but we only have one year with Cam

We won’t be able to fix the QB situation in the portal if we hurt his draft stock

If Cam lights it up and finds himself in New York well then we’ve got something for the future

We absolutely cannot **** this up

With the class basically done, The Canes added a crapton of quality. I can easily see nine starters from this group.

Alston and Baron BOTH can be starters/ difference makers we are that deep at DE. Miami can be an 11 win team next year with just average coaching.

Heavy Rain Storm GIF by Family Guy
live look at Hurricane Bain...

Advertisement
With the class basically done, The Canes added a crapton of quality. I can easily see nine starters from this group.

Alston and Baron BOTH can be starters/ difference makers we are that deep at DE. Miami can be an 11 win team next year with just average coaching.

I'm glad you said it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back