Miami will never be relevant again

The hard truth is, we have to PAY.

This idea that we're going to recruit at an elite level without paying money upfront for recruits is just a fairytale.

Whoever is in charge of putting this kind of thing together needs to get with the fckin program, these kids & their families want/need money, so GIVE THEM SOME FCKIN MONEY.

Winning will help, but in order to win you need talent, can't get talent without paying for it. Can we win with the talent we have sure, but there's a limit to it, if we want to win the ACC & compete in the playoffs & have a shot at national titles we have no choice but play the bag game. If all we're trying to do is win 10 games maximum & look respectable, then just keep doing what we've been doing.

If you have great X's & O's coaches that can get the most out of your talent & overachieve then that can help speed up the process of turning the program around into winning more on an annual basis, but if you got big goals & more than just being another middle of the road program you're going to have to pay, it's just that simple.

I know most think Miami cannot play the bag game at all because Shapiro, Shapiro, Shapiro, I get it... I'm just simply telling you, the only way we're ever going to get back to recruiting at an elite level where we have top 5 classes on the regular, is if we pay these kids to stay home.

Which dirty church do we donate to?

Advertisement
Bruh its already in High school a pop warner they paying these kids for there services, cmon kids transfering hard body talking bout this the best fit and people will see me now when everyone already knows who they are. The gettin paid man, one day they going to be selling these kids in a jar or in a napkin or sock as sperm.

Seriously? If you cannot comprehend the meaning of the words I typed I can’t help you.
First sentence I read was Miami never won with all world talent.........stopped reading and wrote this so maybe your right an u meant something else but we always won with the best players as long as they were the best players. We never turned a Rafael Kirby into a speedy linebacker with development...or Shayon Green or Glen Cook. They got developed as much as they can.

Sure, they were/are all great players, but they were surrounded by deep, talented rosters.
Reggie Bush makes you better. Dalvin Cook single handedly won games and made everyone better. Derrick Henry, Julio Jones, Honey Badger, those type of players change your team dynamic. Had we paid Cook to come to Miami, we would have been in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Reggie Bush makes you better. Dalvin Cook single handedly won games and made everyone better. Derrick Henry, Julio Jones, Honey Badger, those type of players change your team dynamic. Had we paid Cook to come to Miami, we would have been in the playoffs.
Preach

This is the way of the land now. Either we wait for the alphabet boys to fvck up the $EC bag game or we accept being a middle of the pack program ala West Virginia, Houston, Texas Tech etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s both, actually
No it isn't. Ever spent time in Tuscaloosa or Tallahassee? It isn't ckoak and dagger the way money is thrown around and the "rules" are flaunted. It's as out in the open as you can imagine. The only think anyone has learned is not to put it on government accounting like dumbass SMU, but other than that, no one is exactly keeping **** on the d/l.

Advertisement
They also had big-time lineman to help them shine...it starts in the trenches...we have enough skill players already....we need to get better on the lines...

Advertisement
Back