Miami will never be relevant again

Exactly. Been saying it quite sometime.

If Cam Newton was paid 200k back in 09 you can imagine what kids get now.

I’m sick and tired of hearing “we need to win 10 a year consistently”

We could win 12 a year for 4 years and we aren’t going to land the big fish.

You want ballers? Ballers get paid. The kids who commit early aren’t getting paid.

The system is also rigged. Don’t you guys find it funny that literally every school in SoFla goes on these “SEC tours”. Boosters pay coaches, foot the bill for uniforms, etc.

Play the game and win big or be prepared to win an average 7-8 games a year with a 9-11 season every blue moon.
facts

Advertisement

Attachments

• C0F60867-630A-457F-9A39-F5D7FD86C7AA.jpeg
    C0F60867-630A-457F-9A39-F5D7FD86C7AA.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Bro we still don’t have a full roster. Are you serious? These are reasons not excuses, it’s a difference. It only takes one Calvin Ridley and Cook to be back winning 10 games for 3 years. What has FSU done since Cook been gone?
Okay my guy. Be negative. If we start winning the Coastal consistently recruiting will get better and soon enough we'll get to the point where we are changeling for the playoffs.

Everyone talks about how Clemson is so dominant now. They had to start somewhere and they grew into the beast they are now once they got the right coach for them. Hopefully Manny is that coach for us. We've gotten a 5* guy here every few years. Most didn't develop and that's on coaching. Yes we need to improve in landing elite 5* but we have to win the sorry Coastal while it's still down.

We are as close as we've been in 10+ yrs to having a
Full roster. We ar in the 80s. That is no longer an excuse. If we had a top 75 offense and average punting last season we would have won the Coastal 2 years straight. We probably would have landed a top 12 recruiting class as well. If we improve in both areas and stay in the top 25 as a defensive unit this season we'll win the Coastal.

U have your points on why we'll stay down as a program. I'm saying how we'll rise back up. If you think landing the next Ridley or Cook gonna make us a powerhouse you're wrong again. We recruit at a high to elite level already with the skill positions. OL, DL, QB and CB is where we miss out on most of our elite targets. The trenches is the key to both sides of the ball. Name an elite team and I bet there talent on the OL & DL are the best units on most of those teams.

Advertisement
Win the ACC and the bag men don't matter. The kids that want to be a Cane will commit. Others want to see other places, who can blame them? We haven't done **** in 15 years.

Advertisement
Bro we still don’t have a full roster. Are you serious? These are reasons not excuses, it’s a difference. It only takes one Calvin Ridley and Cook to be back winning 10 games for 3 years. What has FSU done since Cook been gone?

You really think one player does that in football?

Does anyone have a contact in the finance department? Maybe the Pell Grant Hustle can be revitalized? Oh wait, that fake paid for off campus housing, not competing with six figures. Never mind.

Miami got crucified for that transgression, if “Boosters” start paying kids big money from the imaginary slush fund the school would be shut down. That boob on ESPN radio would be the one dropping two dimes and a nickel.

Advertisement
Cold hard facts. Top level Recruits/families really don’t give two sh*ts about winning, $$$$ is the #1 factor in their decision.

Will there be a few that just want to stay home, sure, but majority of these dudes want to get paid. Miami ain’t winning big with the occasional “Duke Johnson”.

First we have to start legit evaluating our recruiting grounds and sprinkle in the Duke's of the cycle. Evaluations and coaching have been our downfall. That's where you start.

Because let's face it, we aren't dropping a mil+ per cycle on recruits like UGA.

Advertisement
Miami never one with all world players. They won with “Miami” kids. Not Dade County kids, Miami kids. Clinton Portis was a Miami kid from Gainesville. Shockey was a Miami kid from Oklahoma, Santana Moss was a Miami kid from Miami. Find those kids. Someone brought up Byron Cowart the other day, he was supposed to have beer flavored nipples coming out of HS. Good player but he did not make or break his program. Find the right kids from where ever and they can compete.
So Sean Taylor wasnt all world? LOL u wylin

Here's what I wanna know:
how many of you keyboard heroes sitting here getting angry about these kids taking money and leaving would have the strength to not take it?

Imagine coming from a low income family in the areas these kids are from where you are happy if your family is able to pay the bills, eat, and make it to the next day. Then imagine you are lucky enough to have/discover a talent that is recognized by colleges which gives you the slightest chance or hope that you can go to the NFL and make more money than your family has ever dreamed of. You would do anything you could to improve that chance.

AND that's before these bagmen come and offer to move your family somewhere better as soon as you sign, get them jobs, and offer you more money right there than your parents could make in years.

Ya'll are saying that you would look at the cars, clothes, chains, money and say "No thanks, I'd rather play for the college closest to where I live for free. I might have a slightly lower chance of making it to the NFL due to the uncertainty behind that school. But it's cool because I'd rather try to make them better and not be considered a 'traitor' by those guys on the message boards."

No ya'll wouldn't. 99% of you would have jumped out of your chair and had the papers signed before your desk chair stopped spinning.

Dudes like Duke or Chaney (hopefully) that do that are special. The benefits and consequences of their decision to take or not take that money aren't just a recruiting class or win or loss in a college sport for their favorite school, it affects them for the rest of their and their families life.
Bruh I would take that **** in a heartbeat facts Im being super honest, the homer in me wants to say I ll goo to UM but I know that when I see the bread Im simple I go get the bread

Advertisement
Back