Miami vs UNC score predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
20-14 UNC

anybody of this site picking against us as 8 pt favs should be shot. plain & simple.

This reeks of what people were saying in 2013 following the FSU game when we were about to face a crappy VT team.

Bad coaching always outweighs good talent. Richt's offense has been an absolute abortion to this point.

Yawn.

go **** your mother

Why are you mad?

Anyone with a bit of football knowledge who had watched the offense prior to this game knew that unless Richt made drastic changes the results were going to be much of the same.

20-14 UNC

anybody of this site picking against us as 8 pt favs should be shot. plain & simple.

This reeks of what people were saying in 2013 following the FSU game when we were about to face a crappy VT team.

Bad coaching always outweighs good talent. Richt's offense has been an absolute abortion to this point.

Yawn.

go **** your mother

Why are you mad?

Anyone with a bit of football knowledge who had watched the offense prior to this game knew that unless Richt made drastic changes the results were going to be much of the same.

because my team just lost. wtf do you mean why am I mad?

Advertisement
20-14 UNC

Yawn.

go **** your mother

Why are you mad?

Why are you mad at me?

I didn't make the team lose. Be mad at Richt.

Why are you mad?

Why are you mad at me?

I didn't make the team lose. Be mad at Richt.

cuz your busting my balls. my bad tho. shouldnt be cursing at you.

Advertisement
Back