Miami vs UNC score predictions

I don't get why anyone thinks we'll be able to run against them, we haven't been able to run the ball vs the two best teams we've played in GT vs FSU.
We couldn't run against gt?

And unc gives up 400 yards rushing a game in their losses going back to last year(not counting vt because I don't have the stats)

Point is. Yes we will be able to run on them

114yds, 41 coming on two runs so yeah we didn't tear it up in the run game. I also kept hearing how bad FSU's pass D was...I hope I'm wrong.
We also only had the ball for 20 minutes

Gt game is not a good measure imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get why anyone thinks we'll be able to run against them, we haven't been able to run the ball vs the two best teams we've played in GT vs FSU.

And unc gives up 400 yards rushing a game in their losses going back to last year(not counting vt because I don't have the stats)

so Richt will throw the ball..

so Richt will throw the ball..
They were rpo. If we didn't run enough it was in kaaya hands. He said in the mark richt show that he will have more strictly run called plays

Teams are stacking us every game we need to start airing it more we didnt do that with FSU and kept running into their defenders

Advertisement
34-17 Miami

UNC is garbage. Our D creates 17+ points for us. CMR must know that this is a big game, and will bring his coaching cap. Even CMR and Kaaya can get 2+ TDs against UNCs non defense.

It's hard to predict this one, if we get a angry ****ed off team we roll them and make people see FSU as a fluke loss, if not I can see more last second heart break. Trubiskie likes zone, we need to challenge UNC WRs and make him throw into tight windows.

Summary I think we come out ****ed of and win 35-20. No cot**** penalties please

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flying down from Baton Rouge for this one..first home game since Florida in 2013. I predict my winning vibes carry over from that game and we take this one 31-24. Riding the highs of a thrilling victory and numerous beverages, my wife demands that we buy season tickets for next year and I oblige.

You need to stop off at Graveyard Island, and ask one of the guys to run you 2.6 miles over (she lives just over the river) to see Mama Clotile. Bring her a live chicken and an American Silver Dollar - pre-1964, and have her work up a mojo against UNC.

Stay until she comes out of her spell/seizure - and thank her for her intervention.

We'll win.

UNC will have things the night before the game sticking their heads out UNC players sphinters, their testes will stick to their legs, they'll whiz purple, and have a bad rash for another three days after the game.

She's scary as **** - so don't make any jokes.

Advertisement
Back