Miami vs UNC score predictions

407cane

All-ACC
Lay it on the table fellas what ya got

Defense has been pleasantly surprising. Offenses are about a wash. I think we get our running game back this week.

38-24 canes

Advertisement
Based on how bad FSU's defense was UNTIL the Miami game, I pay no attention to stats.
Our defense is good(can't believe I just typed that), key is can the offense do enough to keep the defense rested and not get them worn out like GT & FSU.

Advertisement
Heck why not. 35-31 Canes. These next 3 games will really tell us how far we have to go. Richt doesn't seem like the stubborn type that won't change things if they aren't working.

41-31 canes

Think we will have more success on the ground and the d will cause a couple tos

Advertisement
Flying down from Baton Rouge for this one..first home game since Florida in 2013. I predict my winning vibes carry over from that game and we take this one 31-24. Riding the highs of a thrilling victory and numerous beverages, my wife demands that we buy season tickets for next year and I oblige.

Advertisement
Miami 34 Unc 13

We right the ship... get back to running the ball to protect our ****** QB

Advertisement
45-17 Miami...This team will continue to grow, this defense is real and Nobody else has a Dalvin Cook on their team
Miami rolls early

Setting up a huge top 15 game against VT

Last edited:
Most important game of the season. What the Miami game was to FSU last week, this game is to us this week.

Can't lose.

21-17

Canes

Advertisement
Back