Miami vs UNC score predictions

Advertisement
Holding FSU and GT to 20/21 points tells me this defense can play. They'll give up yards but are stingy with points.

34-24 Miami

anybody of this site picking against us as 8 pt favs should be shot. plain & simple.

34-17 Canes

UNC and Fedora are clowns.

Our D and STs set up 17+ points, and I think CMR figures out how to get a couple TDs against UNC's non existent defense.

UNC will gameplan on Kaaya being bad, and CMR running a conservative offense, and I think it bites them in the ***. They will play tight on offense, thinking not to let our D make big plays, and live on the Kaaya 3 and out (Like VT did all those years)

UNC should be 2-4. Garbage team. CMR needs to bring it and establish himself as not another Folden...

Advertisement
I think we grind them into dust with an effective running game, battering them with the three-headed monster of Walton, Yearby and Gus. Canes win 34-21

I think we win in a very close game if Richt gets aggressive in his play calling, lots of 2 set back with the fullbaCk leading the way, time to play GUS, and Kaaya must be on.Do not judge NC for last week's game that was a debacle for any team who relies on the pass. This is a must game if you ask me. With a loss I can see us easily losing 4 maybe 5 games. GO CANES and please KAAYA no mistakes and hit the open receivers for TD'S.

Advertisement
I expect both teams to go into this game like FSU came in against us.. as a must win game or the purpose of your season is over. I really think the team is ****ed about what happened last year, UNC feels sorry for themselves after getting blown out last week, and the home team pulls out a close one.

30-27 Canes. Badgley comes up clutch in the 4th quarter

anybody of this site picking against us as 8 pt favs should be shot. plain & simple.

This reeks of what people were saying in 2013 following the FSU game when we were about to face a crappy VT team.

Bad coaching always outweighs good talent. Richt's offense has been an absolute abortion to this point.

Advertisement
For those of you worried about UNC offense, FSU is statistically better on offense and has played better defenses

Total Offense
FSU 22
UNC 60

Advertisement
For those of you worried about UNC offense, FSU is statistically better on offense and has played better defenses

Total Offense
FSU 22
UNC 60

who won that game again> they seen how fsu got in kaaya and watched him choke. We better fix that issue or we will lose . Kaaya cant keep making mistakes and costing us points and expect to win

Total Offense
FSU 22
UNC 60

who won that game again> they seen how fsu got in kaaya and watched him choke. We better fix that issue or we will lose . Kaaya cant keep making mistakes and costing us points and expect to win

We'll be fine. UNC's DL is pretty fcking awful. If they're getting to Kaaya, it isn't gonna be using their LBs

Pivotal Game! And have no faith in Kaaya...

35-31 UNC

Same ole **** until they prove it wrong.

Advertisement
Back