Miami vs UNC score predictions

Advertisement
They gave up 23 points to an Illinois team that "amassed" 10 points the following week vs Western Michigan.
James Madison scored 28.
Everyone else averages 35 ppg on these 'Heels. FSU put up 35 on them in 30 minutes.
We score 40+, 41 to be exact.

41-27 'Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have serious offensive line issues and they couldn't pick a worse area to have as a weakness against us. Manny has shown an ability to leverage his advantage when scheming.

I don't expect Trubisky to finish this game and if he does, he surely won't feel the same as when he started.

We'll run it well against them. One of their best DT's is out and they lack depth.

Think it'll be a lot lower scoring than people expect

27-16 Canes

They hit enough big ones to get deep in our territory, but don't have the big boys up front to get it in and settle for FG's

I think we get our season high sack total in this game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why anyone thinks we'll be able to run against them, we haven't been able to run the ball vs the two best teams we've played in GT vs FSU.

Advertisement
I don't get why anyone thinks we'll be able to run against them, we haven't been able to run the ball vs the two best teams we've played in GT vs FSU.
We couldn't run against gt?

And unc gives up 400 yards rushing a game in their losses going back to last year(not counting vt because I don't have the stats)

Point is. Yes we will be able to run on them

We couldn't run against gt?

And unc gives up 400 yards rushing a game in their losses going back to last year(not counting vt because I don't have the stats)

Point is. Yes we will be able to run on them

114yds, 41 coming on two runs so yeah we didn't tear it up in the run game. I also kept hearing how bad FSU's pass D was...I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back