Miami vs UNC game may have to be cancelled/rescheduled

They can switch around games of Miami, UNC and a third team if worst comes to worst with the storm in NC. We are not going to get a 5th conference home game. No matter how much posters may dream.

Advertisement
I work directly with catastrophes and I’m hearing people throw out ‘Cat 6’. I can’t even begin to tell you how bad that is but I’ll put it like this, every cat designation is 10 times more powerful than the previous category.

Imagine a storm that is 10 times stronger than Andrew, we’re talking about buildings going down. With sustained winds >200 mph, it doesn’t have to get that close to still cause major damage. This storm is moving so slow that we still don’t know exactly what it will do, nothing is out of the question.

FEMA just reached out to check my availability and I have never worked directly for them, crazy.
If you work with catastrophes you need to study up a little. There’s no Cat 6.

Advertisement
It’s really nuts if they aren’t practicing given the absolute fact that the hurricane is nowhere near Coral Gables and will have zero impact on Coral Gables.

This afternoon, I was at the park shooting hoops at Suniland Park while my girls were napping. Got a nice tan and my shot has never been better. If I can do that then they could practice..

@dsddcane can you share with us what the team is doing?

If it keeps the current track, curving up the coast, the game will be played. Problem is, with the stall anything can happen.

Advertisement
It’s really nuts if they aren’t practicing given the absolute fact that the hurricane is nowhere near Coral Gables and will have zero impact on Coral Gables.
Something is happening, dont know what though.
Screenshot_20190901-215813_Chrome.jpg

Duke, NC State, and East Carolina all have home games next week. It will be interesting to see what they all do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Friday storm will have passed, possible that place will be wrecked. Thursday it should be just off the coast of NC, probably too much of a distraction. I haven't seen a Wed night game in a long time so that's probably out (and doubt UNC would agree). Just from a football standpoint, 3 weeks off is tough. Easy to get rusty.
225 miles inland and it will be wrecked?

More than likely there will not be a game. Which isn't bad gives our guys more time to get the oline together and more practice time to get our **** together

Advertisement
Back