Miami vs UNC game may have to be cancelled/rescheduled

Advertisement
Ball is UNC’s court. They can do what they want and they want a home game against us. They get to call the shots here and they have the chance to make us cancel a home game and they get to reschedule or cancel Appalachian State

Ball is UNC’s court. They can do what they want and they want a home game against us. They get to call the shots here and they have the chance to make us cancel a home game and they get to reschedule or cancel Appalachian State
Like I said they want that home game.... Still don't know how they can make us cancel a home game when there are alternatives that will allow all games to be played.

Advertisement
225 miles inland and it will be wrecked?

Yes. If the eastern half of the state is flooded has been declared a national disaster area, they aren't playing football in the western half of the state. A state school is not taking chances and will close because storms can do weird things and go outside the cone.

Advertisement
dave.jpg

Dorian may not touch land and Chappell hill is 200 miles from the coast. Let’s see what happens.

We had app state cancelled. Remember, all y’all were like ‘how can the kids concentrate with a hurricane enroute’ and ‘some of these kids need to go home to prepare their families’

Why is it any different for UNC? The game should be cancelled, they aren’t going to be able to practice and there will surely be a large impact to the state if it continues on its current track.

Also, when the game is cancelled or moved, don’t be acting like an *** the way the app state fans and school did.
Wasnt it Arkansas state?

Anyone who thinks this game is getting cancelled or moved is delusional, barring forecast changes. NC fans aren't worried, probably because they know where Chapel Hill is actually located within the state.

@davion_mori Chapel Hill is projected to see 2-3 inches of rain and 25-30 MPH winds for 1 day. Why wont they be able to practice again? They have a IPF.

More than likely there will not be a game. Which isn't bad gives our guys more time to get the oline together and more practice time to get our **** together

Prepare to be disappointed I guess because that's news to UNC fans, and this is their call.

Advertisement
This is a call the "UNC fans " are making now? Keep in mind its only Monday but if this storm goes up the coast and stays in water it may slow down the wind speed some but the rain is going to cause major problems.

This is a call the "UNC fans " are making now? Keep in mind its only Monday but if this storm goes up the coast and stays in water it may slow down the wind speed some but the rain is going to cause major problems.

Are "Miami fans" making the call? Because all these guarantees of a cancellation aren't anything more than that.

And UNC fans are probably more tied into UNC and their decision-making than you, I, or anyone else here

Advertisement
It’s not just about the force of the storm, think about resources, logistics, services, risks, liability, etc.
This is a very slow moving system, even slower than the one that drowned the Carolinas last season.
Hopefully, once it weakens it will move faster but there is a northern high pressure system that’s causing the holding pattern.

We use mostly
- for forecasting (we use the pay site though)

For live tracking we use
- you can manipulate the filters in the menu for more detailed information.
FEE7031F-3C71-4F68-A226-B046C0EC69B0.jpeg

Dig your stilettos in, BowelMovement.
You know that I know that you a bytch pretending to be a dude right? You must of forgot that my handle was Umomentum first.
So you gonna have to get your throat and your **** pushed in by somebody else cause I ain’t into that type of phuckery girlyboi.

Advertisement
Back