Miami vs UNC game may have to be cancelled/rescheduled

Advertisement
Yup, they're going to cancel a game against an in-division opponent.

Mods please blow up the site.
With it possibly being a Cat 4 or 5 storm that changes a lot.

The storm is expected to arrive Thursday. No way we are flying into UNC with our kids. With flooding and damage and power outages I doubt a game will be played Saturday

@DMoney have you heard anything about the game being moved?

Advertisement
With it possibly being a Cat 4 or 5 storm that changes a lot.

The storm is expected to arrive Thursday. No way we are flying into UNC with our kids. With flooding and damage and power outages I doubt a game will be played Saturday

@DMoney have you heard anything about the game being moved?

It’s definitely a possibility and those discussions are being had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We had app state cancelled. Remember, all y’all were like ‘how can the kids concentrate with a hurricane enroute’ and ‘some of these kids need to go home to prepare their families’

Why is it any different for UNC? The game should be cancelled, they aren’t going to be able to practice and there will surely be a large impact to the state if it continues on its current track.

Also, when the game is cancelled or moved, don’t be acting like an *** the way the app state fans and school did.

Let’s wait and see before everyone panics. We don’t fly out until Friday. How do u ******* know there will flooding and power outages and whatever?
I assume the UNC kids won’t even be on campus. The same way our kids were not on campus and with their families during Irma.

My assumptions are that UNC will suspend all student activities tomorrow

Advertisement
We had app state cancelled. Remember, all y’all were like ‘how can the kids concentrate with a hurricane enroute’ and ‘some of these kids need to go home to prepare their families’

Why is it any different for UNC? The game should be cancelled, they aren’t going to be able to practice and there will surely be a large impact to the state if it continues on its current track.

Also, when the game is cancelled or moved, don’t be acting like an *** the way the app state fans and school did.

No reason for them to get rammed in the *** by a hurricane twice within 72 hours.

Apples and Oranges. It's a conference and a divisional game. They'll find a way to play it.

Advertisement
Back