Miami vs UNC game may have to be cancelled/rescheduled

Advertisement
Yes. If the eastern half of the state is flooded has been declared a national disaster area, they aren't playing football in the western half of the state. A state school is not taking chances and will close because storms can do weird things and go outside the cone.
Gotcha, eastern side wrecked and State infrastructure is overwhelmed,that's a big deal. Wording was not clear

Last I saw was Dorian is just sitting still and the waters around the east coast are cooling which is a good thing. Maybe it uses its warm water up just spinning in the Bahamas. Very unfortunate for the Bahamas though. It has been on top of them for a day it seems like.

The "waters were cooling" really

Advertisement
I could careless tocwhat happens with this game I’m not going to be able to watch it bc of this ******* *** *** ACC NETWORK

UNC Wilmington made an announcement that they are not cancelling classes and that if the Hurricane Cane there, they would get students 6 hours to get west. They also haven’t postponed any of their 3 men’s soccer games later this week and this weekend

UNC Wilmington is on Mandatory evacuation by 5:00 pm tomorrow.

I sure hope we're not the ones pushing to move or cancel the game. Reminds me of that chicken-***** episode with Arkansas State where we were too soft to even fly out there, because we wanted to let the players be home with their mommies, and then no hurricane ever even ended up hitting Miami.

That kind of softness permeates a program from the top down. Miami needs to get back to ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. That means not quitting when the weather gets a little rough, IMO.

Fire Blake James.

Advertisement
UNC Wilmington made an announcement that they are not cancelling classes and that if the Hurricane Cane there, they would get students 6 hours to get west. They also haven’t postponed any of their 3 men’s soccer games later this week and this weekend

Advertisement
EDfNfAvX4AASMTI

There really is no reason this game shouldn’t be played on schedule. We’ll be screwed if this is canceled or we have to reschedule for later in the year

Advertisement
The lack of movement in the storm makes the state agencies take the most cautious approach. I suspect dozens of games will be canceled including this one. Too many important non-football issues.

Meteorologists in Columbia,SC states that they’ll just see some rain and mostly on Thursday. We absolutely should play this game

Advertisement
Back