Miami vs MSU

Nah, he was a class ahead of me and we crossed paths at a couple of QB/7v7 camps. I don't know him, he just seemed like a decent dude and was a big recruit in Central PA at the time. Him and Musa Smith, he trucked my *** in a pre-season scrimmage so I kept an eye on his career at UGA too.
Ahhh thats cool!

Advertisement
I don't know how long you have been a Miami fan or how closely you follow the Canes, but this "miami speed" comment shows your not up what has been going on with UM over the last 6 years, with UM'S lack of speed on both O & D.

That said Miami will curb stomp MSU this fall in Miami. Watching MSU's spring them boys are going to wilt under the south Florida humidity. The dline looked strong because the MSU oline is straight poopoo.

An FYI that MSU spring game was scripted to make the offense look good, for those watching.

Go Canes

It’s really funny how you and a couple other people are narrowing in on one sentence. It was more just what I’ve seen from the spring practice and the other practices I’ve been to this spring. I’ve been watching Miami over 20 years, and yes they’ve had a speed problem lately but they are faster then MSU. That’a all my point was after watching them.
FYI all spring games are scripted. There d line is legit either way. The left side of the oline is weak, and that’s kind of my point the canes can wear them out in the heat (by using their speed).
You obviously haven’t been a canes fan long enough to know the last 6 years Miami isn’t in a position to say they can curb stomp anybody.

It’s really funny how you and a couple other people are narrowing in on one sentence. It was more just what I’ve seen from the spring practice and the other practices I’ve been to this spring. I’ve been watching Miami over 20 years, and yes they’ve had a speed problem lately but they are faster then MSU. That’a all my point was after watching them.
FYI all spring games are scripted. There d line is legit either way. The left side of the oline is weak, and that’s kind of my point the canes can wear them out in the heat (by using their speed).
You obviously haven’t been a canes fan long enough to know the last 6 years Miami isn’t in a position to say they can curb stomp anybody.

I always have my caneshades on, I am a true believer so I feel we should curb stomp every team not named kissing cousins Clemson or Bama.

Oh an FYI I have been a Miami fan since 1988. Also I am a huge fan of MSU dline coach Ron Burton, I think him an OSU dline coach Larry Johnson are two of the best dline coaches ever at any level. So I am not surprised MSU's dline played well in the spring game, I do believe our oline will be able to handle MSU's dline.

Half of my in laws are flipping Sparty's hollering go green and the other half are Go Blue people.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I always have my caneshades on, I am a true believer so I feel we should curb stomp every team not named kissing cousins Clemson or Bama.

Oh an FYI I have been a Miami fan since 1988. Also I am a huge fan of MSU dline coach Ron Burton, I think him an OSU dline coach Larry Johnson are two of the best dline coaches ever at any level. So I am not surprised MSU's dline played well in the spring game, I do believe our oline will be able to handle MSU's dline.

Half of my in laws are flipping Sparty's hollering go green and the other half are Go Blue people.

Go Canes
It’s hard not to have them on I don’t blame you. Ron burton is the man! Respect for that! I agree with you he’s up there with the best of d line coaches. I’m riding with Miami I just think MSU will be better then they were.
That’s funny. I’m not from here just up here while my fiancé’s in grad school then I’m out, but i got some family up here too so I know what your saying. Go canes

And they lost 7 to the portal since the spring. 24 since November to the portal. They've gotten 12 from the portal. That's a ton of turnover and depth is going to be a big issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back