Miami vs MSU

Advertisement
The only thing you know about is throbbing erections hitting your trachea
Well how can I argue with that response Cribs. Sorry I angered you. You know your stuff here for sure.
What #s would you expect from Rambo this year? Could you tell me that or just continue with the middle school quips?

Thanks

I'd only be a tad worried if they game was in east lansing in crappy weather. It's at hard rock and we will whoop them. They signed one four star in their 2020 class, ONE! And only two in their 2019 class. Stars matter. We signed 14 four star or better recruits in 2020 and 7 the class before.

If we lose to them at our home, Manny should be fired.
Wisconsin, FIU, GT, La Tech, CMU, Okie St all say helloooooo!!!

I'd only be a tad worried if they game was in east lansing in crappy weather. It's at hard rock and we will whoop them. They signed one four star in their 2020 class, ONE! And only two in their 2019 class. Stars matter. We signed 14 four star or better recruits in 2020 and 7 the class before.

If we lose to them at our home, Manny should be fired.
I'd be worried if they had dantonio and it was in east lansing. It's going to take time to get the players they want for this system. They don't have it yet and I doubt they'll ever be as good as they were under dantonio.

Advertisement
If speed alone was a factor Jimmy Hines would've been great as a Dolphin. I like what JJ wanted...football fast!

They upset a pretty good Northwestern team last season when nobody expected it to happen.

I am glad this game is at Hard Rock. That could be the difference.

Wisconsin, FIU, GT, La Tech, CMU, Okie St all say helloooooo!!!
In addition to beatdowns from Clemson and UNC

I want Canes to finally play up to their talent level, but based on history and Manny’s track record as a head coach, we either squeak out a somewhat sloppy win or lose by 14+ and have major holes exposed with the team

If speed alone was a factor Jimmy Hines would've been great as a Dolphin. I like what JJ wanted...football fast!
Lance Leggett speed is what I call it. Some guys can run fast but it does not translate to the field.

Advertisement
Well how can I argue with that response Cribs. Sorry I angered you. You know your stuff here for sure.
What #s would you expect from Rambo this year? Could you tell me that or just continue with the middle school quips?

Thanks
You know what I deleted that and my apologies. I should’ve stuck with my “ no communication with trolls rule”. That’s on me sir.

Thx for info , but.... CIS turning the little we have to talk about into 2 posters circle jerk about who knows more about a team not even relevant to actual thread is priceless ! If we don’t easily handle MSU at home we are clearly not the team any of us thinks / hopes/ believes we are. What happened to ***/ ****ies and food threads ???LOL

You know what I deleted that and my apologies. I should’ve stuck with my “ no communication with trolls rule”. That’s on me sir.
No troll, my statements he had been passed up on the depth chart have been verified as fact by local and national reporters and team sources. It wadded up panties here for whatever reason but its expected here from a certain faction.

But I would like to hear your expectations for Rambo here this year?

Truth hurts, I remember when Tommy Kennedy was gonnabe an AA tackle here, Dee Delaney was a Thorpe winner and Tate was a 3 year starter at QB. They like to get over excited and then cry about expectations they set. I'm afraid it is happening again.

I hope Rambo balls, but I will put him at 500 yards and 5 TD ceiling. Not bad but not what some are expecting I'm afraid.
I’m upvoting this just because you put it out there clearly and set the bar you think he’s at.

Advertisement
I’m upvoting this just because you put it out there clearly and set the bar you think he’s at.
Thanks. Now look I hope he goes for 1100 and 15 TDs, I will be happy to eat crow. This program has ruined me to the point I gotta see it here before I believe. I'm not sure how any of ours fans are as optimistic as they are.

Thanks. Now look I hope he goes for 1100 and 15 TDs, I will be happy to eat crow. This program has ruined me to the point I gotta see it here before I believe. I'm not sure how any of ours fans are as optimistic as they are.
I think it’s because people need hope and the belief that it will be good again, that it won’t always be purgatory. Otherwise it’s just a dead end.

Advertisement
Classic Gooner!

Truth hurts, I remember when Tommy Kennedy was gonnabe an AA tackle here, Dee Delaney was a Thorpe winner and Tate was a 3 year starter at QB. They like to get over excited and then cry about expectations they set. I'm afraid it is happening again.

I hope Rambo balls, but I will put him at 500 yards and 5 TD ceiling. Not bad but not what some are expecting I'm afraid.
332CF789-C333-4E01-8B9F-0E2139E5FDF9.gif

I think it’s because people need hope and the belief that it will be good again, that it won’t always be purgatory. Otherwise it’s just a dead end.
Easier to accept the dead end if you expect it I guess. I don't see it in Manny personally

Easier to accept the dead in if you expect it I guess. I don't see it in Manny personally
A lot of people don’t see it but this year should settle a lot of things and give clarity... at least I hope so. I hope he gets us to 11-1 or 10-2 on that record and is extended so we can build.

A lot of people don’t see it but this year should settle a lot of things and give clarity... at least I hope so. I hope he gets us to 11-1 or 10-2 and is extended so we can build.
Me too buddy, but if not that ticket needs to be punched.

Advertisement
Back