Miami vs MSU

I'm from Michigan and haven't seen any practices but they could improve alot and still be dog ****. They averaged 18 ppg last year. Walker is a really good rb and they had some good backs already. But every other spot they're below average at best. On defense the dline will be decent but remember drew jordan a backup at Duke will be a starter most likely. Simmons is gone and he was the best playmaker on defense. I'd expect them to be better but they have a big lack of playmakers on either side. We should win by 17 pts at least
They probably will be in the big ten but this is the exact type of game Miami drops that they should win. Their defense is going to be solid. They have good corners and good safety’s and hunt on the d line is going to put up a big year. They don’t even need that transfer from duke. There d will be solid.

17 points? That’s an interesting guess lol. We should win no doubt but we are in no position to act like this is an easy w

Advertisement
I haven't followed MSU since Jeff Smoker was their QB, what do their LB's and secondary look like?
Linebackers are meh. They lost a couple guys but their secondary looks strong. They have two very good safety’s in Henderson and dowell. Both really smart db’s. Henderson makes a lot of plays.

We are not fast, its obvious to anyone that watches games. Rambo is not getting doubled, he left OU because he had been lapped by underclassmen and saw the writing on the wall. Our WRs scare no one
Rambo will get doubled they are already planning on doubling him. So you're wrong. Nobody said they are scared of our wide recievers. Simply seeing what i saw from the msu spring game.

Rambo will get doubled they are already planning on doubling him. So you're wrong. Nobody said they are scared of our wide recievers. Simply seeing what i saw from the msu spring game.
There gonna double a guy who got beat out by a bunch of underclassmen? LMAO, OK. Our WRs are probably the weakest spot on our team outside of LB. No DCs are worried about our WR group.

Advertisement
There gonna double a guy who got beat out by a bunch of underclassmen? LMAO, OK. Our WRs are probably the weakest spot on our team outside of LB.
You talk like rambo is bad. Hes a good WR, needed a change of scenary. and yes they are , bc like you said they know our WR are weak so going to take away our best option. Ive know HB a long time ill trust what he has to say.

You talk like rambo is bad. Hes a good WR, needed a change of scenary. and yes they are , bc like you said they know our WR are weak so going to take away our best option. Ive know HB a long time ill trust what he has to say.
He runs fast in a straight line. Good WRs don't leave an offense like OUs to come here unless they know they are beat out, and he was by better underclassmen. He is stiff in his routes and had drop issues. I hope he adds to our passing game, but he is not the WR you think he is.

He runs fast in a straight line. Good WRs don't leave an offense like OUs to come here unless they know they are beat out, and he was but better underclassmen. He is stiff in his routes and had drop issues, he is far from what you think he is. I hope he adds to our passing game, but he is not the WR you think he is.
Marvin mims is a stud i agree with you on that but rambo was better then that theo kid and i dont call a kid a failure for one bad year he balled out in 19 at ou, i never said hes a saving grace but he will help from what we had last year.

I'd only be a tad worried if they game was in east lansing in crappy weather. It's at hard rock and we will whoop them. They signed one four star in their 2020 class, ONE! And only two in their 2019 class. Stars matter. We signed 14 four star or better recruits in 2020 and 7 the class before.

If we lose to them at our home, Manny should be fired.

Advertisement
Marvin mims is a stud i agree with you on that but rambo was better then that theo kid and i dont call a kid a failure for one bad year he balled out in 19 at ou, i never said hes a saving grace but he will help from what we had last year.
He should be that, but he had been passed by Mims, Wease, Haslewood and Mario Williams not to mention Arkansas transfer Woods coming in. I watched the OU Spring game yesterday and Williams balled. Can he help us? Sure, we were awful at WR. Are DCs worried about Rambo? **** no.

If he goes for 400 plus and 5 TDs I consider it a good pickup, anything more and I'm impressed. See what happens, hope I eat crow on this.

They probably will be in the big ten but this is the exact type of game Miami drops that they should win. Their defense is going to be solid. They have good corners and good safety’s and hunt on the d line is going to put up a big year. They don’t even need that transfer from duke. There d will be solid.

17 points? That’s an interesting guess lol. We should win no doubt but we are in no position to act like this is an easy w
Their defense will improve no doubt. They have a decent front 4 with beasley,panusiak,hunt and I think Slade and jordan also. There's no feared pass rusher though. Lb looks ok at best. Again no playmakers. The secondary again is very average at best with henderson at safety and get in at cb. Dodwell is the worst of the brothers. Again I don't see any playmakers.

On offense I see two guys in walker and nailor who can make some big plays. Not sure if the transfer tackle is going to be good but he can't be any worse than what they had last year. They can only get better on offense because they were horrible on offense. We think our line couldn't open holes in the running game but we looked like alabama compared to what they did.

I expect a decent improvement but they got a long ways to go before they're a good team. Depth is only good at rb and dline and they lack difference makers other than walker and nailor. If they can win more than 5 games I'd be surprised.

Their defense will improve no doubt. They have a decent front 4 with beasley,panusiak,hunt and I think Slade and jordan also. There's no feared pass rusher though. Lb looks ok at best. Again no playmakers. The secondary again is very average at best with henderson at safety and get in at cb. Dodwell is the worst of the brothers. Again I don't see any playmakers.

On offense I see two guys in walker and nailor who can make some big plays. Not sure if the transfer tackle is going to be good but he can't be any worse than what they had last year. They can only get better on offense because they were horrible on offense. We think our line couldn't open holes in the running game but we looked like alabama compared to what they did.

I expect a decent improvement but they got a long ways to go before they're a good team. Depth is only good at rb and dline and they lack difference makers other than walker and nailor. If they can win more than 5 games I'd be surprised.
I think hunt will be a surprise to people hes having a big spring and getting stronger. Henderson is not average! henderson is solid and they got a sophmore from texas has been making plays.

Reed and nailor run good routes and get seperation. When ivey plays bump and run they will be used to playing physical big ten style. I will say left side line looked a little weak. Miami is obviously the better team they should win this game idc how many games they win i just want miami to beat them lol.

He should be that, but he had been passed by Mims, Wease, Haslewood and Mario Williams not to mention Arkansas transfer Woods coming in. I watched the OU Spring game yesterday and Williams balled. Can he help us? Sure, we were awful at WR. Are DCs worried about Rambo? **** no.

If he goes for 400 plus and 5 TDs I consider it a good pickup, anything more and I'm impressed. See what happens, hope I eat crow on this.
Haselwood did not pass up rambo. He didn't even play last year other than the bowl game. Mario williams just got there so how could he pass a guy that wasn't there. The other two did pass him. Sometimes just having a different qb that you don't have chemistry with can cause a lack in production. Going from hurts to rattler might've done that. I think he'll go back to his 2019 production.

Advertisement
I think hunt will be a surprise to people hes having a big spring and getting stronger. Henderson is not average! henderson is solid and they got a sophmore from texas has been making plays.

Reed and nailor run good routes and get seperation. When ivey plays bump and run they will be used to playing physical big ten style. I will say left side line looked a little weak. Miami is obviously the better team they should win this game idc how many games they win i just want miami to beat them lol.
Isn't solid just another word for average? Is hunt as a sophomore going to be better than naquan jones last year? At best he'll be as good. Either way year two in the new system will get them some improvement but I don't expect it to be enough

Haselwood did not pass up rambo. He didn't even play last year other than the bowl game. Mario williams just got there so how could he pass a guy that wasn't there. The other two did pass him. Sometimes just having a different qb that you don't have chemistry with can cause a lack in production. Going from hurts to rattler might've done that. I think he'll go back to his 2019 production.
Don’t waste your time with this dude, he just regurgitates crap without knowing facts. Rambo was a really good player his soph year , one of their best players. He had 43 receptions, 743 yards and 5 td’s as . Listening to some of these twits you’d think he was a bum lol. There was multiple issues why his Jr year went the way it did, a lot being his own doing. Ask anyone that’s faced him they’ll tell ya he’s an extremely difficult stick. He’s hungry and learned from his issues. He’ll have a really good year.

Mario Williams is the real deal, check out his Spring game #s. Rambo was going to be WR #4 ar best, trust me he knew it and jetted. Hopefully he pans out for us and for him but you guys are too high on him IMO

Advertisement
Don’t waste your time with this dude, he just regurgitates crap without knowing facts. Rambo was a really good player his soph year , one of their best players. He had 43 receptions, 743 yards and 5 td’s as . Listening to some of these twits you’d think he was a bum lol. There was multiple issues why his Jr year went the way it did, a lot being his own doing. Ask anyone that’s faced him they’ll tell ya he’s an extremely difficult stick. He’s hungry and learned from his issues. He’ll have a really good year.
Yeah I'll save my self the time and anguish

No I live about 45 miles from Norman, unfortunately I know way more about OU football than I care too. He had been passed up on the chart, it was common knowledge here. He is a big body that can run but was stiff in his routes and dropped passes. Like I said I hope he balls here but he is not what she of thought think he is.

Classic Gooner!
Truth hurts, I remember when Tommy Kennedy was gonnabe an AA tackle here, Dee Delaney was a Thorpe winner and Tate was a 3 year starter at QB. They like to get over excited and then cry about expectations they set. I'm afraid it is happening again.

I hope Rambo balls, but I will put him at 500 yards and 5 TD ceiling. Not bad but not what some are expecting I'm afraid.

Advertisement
Back