Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

I know this is a stupid question but why is this thread so miserable? we're 6.5 point dogs in this game, up at half on the road vs a rival we have barely been able to beat in years. what am I missing? what were people expecting out of this game?

Advertisement
Funny story in a way. Couldn't get to the event network so used the photo of first StubHub sold ticket to get in. Then ended in security office when I tried to go to my new (better) seat. Ahh alls well that end well. Do we really need to plays 2nd half??

Attachments

• 20220111_201037.jpg
    20220111_201037.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Funny story in a way. Couldn't get to the event network so used the photo of first StubHub sold ticket to get in. Then ended in security office when I tried to go to my new (better) seat. Ahh alls well that end well. Do we really need to plays 2nd half??

You sold a ticket, then got in using that same ticket anyway? I think you just figured out how to get infinity money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad for the lead but if theres a theme, its tuckered out at tucker. Sam especially looks out of breath

Advertisement
If that's a charge, then there's no point in playing basketball.

Also looked in the restricted area too. They swallowed the whistle on a more obvious charge that Sam took first half.

But so far the refs have not significantly influenced the game. Fingers crossed that holds.

Advertisement
Back