Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Zone is giving them fits. Miami needs to stop with this pump fake bs and pull the open 3.

Advertisement
Shot fakes and handoffs are going to be important. FSU jumps everything, you have to use that aggressiveness against them. If you can get them out of position, there are shots to be had.

Zone is giving them fits. Miami needs to stop with this pump fake bs and pull the open 3.
There's nothing wrong with getting a long, athletic team to overshoot with fakes. That said, you can't fake and not know where you are going next. You have to know your next move.

Advertisement
There's nothing wrong with getting a long, athletic team to overshoot with fakes. That said, you can't fake and not know where you are going next. You have to know your next move.
Yeah they look indecisive once they make the fake is my issue. Driving into the zone is not necessarily working unless they can pass into the spot it opens up.

Advertisement
I am definitely not a fan of this Adidas version of the black Miami uniforms.
I prefer the orange or green ones on the road.

How is Deng Gak still 150 lbs?
Some guys just can't gain weight. Tonye never really gained weight, but he was strong. He was wiry strong. Gak is just weak. I don't think he hits the weights as he should, and honestly, I don't see that hunger to impose his will.

I am definitely not a fan of this Adidas version of the black Miami uniforms.
I prefer the orange or green ones on the road.
Why? It's the same black they've always had. It's Black and Orange. The only difference from Nike is that the font is slightly different and there's a lot more Orange.

Advertisement
Something that drives me nuts watching modern basketball, NO ONE FOLLOWS THEIR SHOT. Guys just pose after they shoot, you know full well when a shot leaves your hand if it's good. Go after that rebound, those are free points because most teams fail to box out shooters.

Advertisement
Back