Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can I have wannabe Gus Johnson back from Saturday instead of Dave O’Brien?

Miami should be up by more than a point. That said, FSU should be able to get anything they want, just from sheer size. If they could shoot anywhere worth a ****, they would be unstoppable.

Advertisement
their length clearly causing problems which isn't very surprising. gotta be pretty happy w/ that half on the road as a 6 point underdog.

seems clear the starters are going to have to win the game. we'll prob need to shoot more over their length. the defensive strategy and execution -- going for steals and Wardenburg's rim protection -- has been stellar

I'm sure no one cares much, but I'll here with y'all after all... seems

a. my (first) $46 ticket for Tally sold on stubhub this morning for $18
b. when I just checked the (new, gifted) tickets for tonight, they are for the Jan 20 Miami at FSU women's game

trying to chuckle.

Got a new ticket and made it to game. Guys doin well in a noisy annoying place.

Very sloppy half of basketball. Fortunate to be up 1 but feels like Miami could be up more. Hope they turn it on in the 2nd half. Miami is def due against FSU
Guys need to be better on the handle, McGusty is going to get called for a carry at some point, he's that loose on his hesi....

Advertisement
Poor first half defensively. Too many uncontested shots. Guys need to get their heads in the game. It is Free Shoes U. Need to bury them.

Guys like Mgusty trying to force the ball inside just causing stupid turnovers. Wong has got to get in the mix more.
They seem so much bigger here in person. Arms outstretched it's like a moving web to work through. Hard to watch up close as our penetration often less than needed.

Advertisement
Got a new ticket and made it to game. Guys doin well in a noisy annoying place.
Funny story in a way. Couldn't get to the event network so used the photo of first StubHub sold ticket to get in. Then ended in security office when I tried to go to my new (better) seat. Ahh alls well that end well. Do we really need to plays 2nd half??

Advertisement
Back