Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

Call at the end of the game was one of the worse calls I've seen in a long time. That call wasn't being made all game long and to make it in that situation was horrible. The great back and forth play between both teams in the final minutes should've decided the outcome, not the ref. On top of all that it wasn't even a foul. Moore had defensive position established and maintained it all the way to the rim. Evans initiated contact by jumping into the defender. I can't emphasize enough of how bad of a call that was. That being said, defensive mistake by help side allowing the ball-handler a straight line to the rim. Someone should've showed or stepped up and forced the ball-handler to turn or pass. Wish we would've also made some of our FTs at the end. Maybe the game doesn't come down to that phantom call. Needless to say, Coach L has the team playing well and a lot better than what many of us expected. Hope it continues. Still think lack of bigs is going to hurt us at some point, but in the meantime I'll enjoy this run.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Call at the end of the game was one of the worse calls I've seen in a long time. That call wasn't being made all game long and to make it in that situation was horrible. The great back and forth play between both teams in the final minutes should've decided the outcome, not the ref. On top of all that it wasn't even a foul. Moore had defensive position established and maintained it all the way to the rim. Evans initiated contact by jumping into the defender. I can't emphasize enough of how bad of a call that was. That being said, defensive mistake by help side allowing the ball-handler a straight line to the rim. Someone should've showed or stepped up and forced the ball-handler to turn or pass. Wish we would've also made some of our FTs at the end. Maybe the game doesn't come down to that phantom call. Needless to say, Coach L has the team playing well and a lot better than what many of us expected. Hope it continues. Still think lack of bigs is going to hurt us at some point, but in the meantime I'll enjoy this run.

GO CANES!!!
I don’t agree it was a bad foul and it as much as I love Charlie that was a complete and utter back breaker.

Advertisement
Back