Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Canes fans were throwing a fit about not being ranked… lost by 30 to the 24th ranked team… where should the Canes be ranked in Florida? Lost to FSU and UCF. FSU missed a ton of wide open shots… same with Duke. At least Miami is playing much faster than the last 5 years. All those people demanding apologies for Coach L because he has beat Duke a few teams need to criticize L for losing 8 in a row to FSU!

Canes fans were throwing a fit about not being ranked… lost by 30 to the 24th ranked team… where should the Canes be ranked in Florida? Lost to FSU and UCF. FSU missed a ton of wide open shots… same with Duke. At least Miami is playing much faster than the last 5 years. All those people demanding apologies for Coach L because he has beat Duke a few teams need to criticize L for losing 8 in a row to FSU!
Miami played very poorly as well. If not for an extremely questionable call to end the game Miami wins by 1 even playing that sloppy

Advertisement
they lost by 1 point on the road to a team that has lost five times at home in the last three seasons. you hadn't posted in a year and a half before this post. what a miserable weirdo.

Miami played very poorly as well. If not for an extremely questionable call to end the game Miami wins by 1 even playing that sloppy
I don’t disagree about the call I just try to look at it with the orange and green goggles off… I look at the Canes schedule and compared to other schedules today and saw where maybe they shouldn’t be ranked. ACC sucks… so the fact they won a few in the ACC shouldn’t mean much.

Thank god for Charlie Moore or they would have 3 more losses… I just don’t buy into the Coach L hype this year… I hope I’m wrong.

they lost by 1 point on the road to a team that has lost five times at home in the last three seasons. you hadn't posted in a year and a half before this post. what a miserable weirdo.
What difference does it make how long it has been since I posted… LOL

Advertisement
You are reasoning with dumbasses. Don't waste your time. I'll never get why someone would take pleasure in their team losing. Then again, I've said it a million times, we have some of the most toxic fans in collegiate athletics.

I don’t disagree about the call I just try to look at it with the orange and green goggles off… I look at the Canes schedule and compared to other schedules today and saw where maybe they shouldn’t be ranked. ACC sucks… so the fact they won a few in the ACC shouldn’t mean much.

Thank god for Charlie Moore or they would have 3 more losses… I just don’t buy into the Coach L hype this year… I hope I’m wrong.
based on your posting history i don't actually think you hope that you're wrong

Advertisement
I just find it interesting that you chose not to post during a 9 game winning streak but did manage to log on to complain after a 1 point conference road loss. perhaps you see some sort of correlation, i dunno.
Dude is just a straight up loser that gets off on the team losing. It's almost like he isn't even a Miami fan at all, and is trolling. If he is a Miami fan, he should probably find some other program to cheer for.

I just find it interesting that you chose not to post during a 9 game winning streak but did manage to log on to complain after a 1 point conference road loss. perhaps you see some sort of correlation, i dunno.
I also didn’t post much the last 2 years when the Canes were the only team in CBB that couldn’t find enough scholarship players. I’m just telling you what I see now. I watch every **** game.

I also didn’t post when they beat FAU on a last second shot, got beat by an average Dayton team, looked like **** vs N. Tex, and got beat by 30 to Bama…

I was ****ed when they weren’t ranked today but when you compare with other schedules of T25 teams… I get it! That’s the facts.

Is what it is… get over it. You probably love the moral victories of covering the spread to your rival that you have now lost to 8 straight times… I don’t!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back