Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
rough ending. resilient team. have to feel pretty good about how they played, coming off a huge win, in an arena where FSU has only lost 5 times in three years.

Advertisement
Chicken *** call regardless of what that ACC Network stooge says about it being "a great call"

Weak sauce
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: This conference can't stand us and if there was anywhere else we could go, I'd sign off on it immediately. The fact that Miami has had any success in basketball in this garbage dump conference is a miracle.

Advertisement
ACC had to put us in our place.
Exactly. Miami winning tonight would further prove how full of crap this conference is and they weren't going to have it. I hope Rad is on the phone with the douchebags on Tobacco Road tomorrow morning, chewing people out. Frankly, if I was Rad, I'd be sending feelers out, trying to get the F out. Sick of this crap. I can live with losing a game, but Miami consistently gets screwed over in some of the most insane ways possible, IN THEIR OWN CONFERENCE. It's almost like this conference never wanted Miami, but had no choice, if they were going to survive.

Advertisement
Your winning the whole game and you let this one get away…sad
How did they let this one get away? They had the lead, played tough D on the last possession and the guy gets bailed out with a phantom foul. HOW IS THAT ON THE TEAM?

Our "Fans" are morons and I'm convinced some of you hate the University but come here because you need something to do while your wife gets railed by the pool boy.

The refs were looking for a call. Point blank. They should be fined and arrested. That was weak as ****.
As I said earlier, anticipating calls, not reacting to plays. You don't even have to simulate calls anymore as an offensive player, just do what the ref expects you to, and you'll get calls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back