Miami vs. FSU 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re calling
if someone was following this thread and not watching the game you would think the score was 49-20 FSU not 50-49 miami

The refs started calling feather touches on us and nothing on FSU. It’s hard to beat a team with that much size when the refs are giving you the business.

Advertisement
if someone was following this thread and not watching the game you would think the score was 49-20 FSU not 50-49 miami
You guys say this every single game. We have won some nail biters. We’re not playing well tonight on the defensive end. This is a game thread where we discuss what is happening in the game. Offense has come alive in 2nd half while defense looks terrible

FSU is getting to the lane at will. If we want to win this game we’re going to need to force them to hit shots from the outside

Edit: right when I say this they drain a 3

Advertisement
You guys say this every single game. We have won some nail biters. We’re not playing well tonight on the defensive end. This is a game thread where we discuss what is happening in the game. Offense has come alive in 2nd half while defense looks terrible
one might wonder why the threads are always so negative during a 9 game win streak even if the games are close but i guess that's a discussion for another time

one might wonder why the threads are always so negative during a 9 game win streak even if the games are close but i guess that's a discussion for another time
Stay around to see if we win and you will see joy. Many on this board know the game so we discuss every possession. It’s a game thread

Advertisement
We have a lot of fans that thrive on negativity. A lot of us may bring up things we want to see fixed, but it's mostly nervous blather during the game. It's analysis.

Stay around to see if we win and you will see joy. Many on this board know the game so we discuss every possession. It’s a game thread
funny that for discussing every possession, your posts are uniformly negative. maybe i have the positive ones on mute

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 9.38.51 PM.png

Advertisement
Back