Miami vs Clempson

I am under no delusions that Miami wins. But that's ok. If that's our only loss until the ACC championship game, how can anyone be displeased? That's how you turn a program around. I'll say this though, LSU was average in 2018, then got a QB and absolutely smoked Clemson in 2019. All it took was a dynamic OC and stud QB. Well.. I know a team that kinda resembles that comment.

LSU bought some of $EC's players. An Clemson has bought some of the best players in the country add to that very good coaching an that bible thumping 2 face Football Lives Matters mfer Dabo Swine will try to embarrass Miami on national TV if he can.

I pray our players truly understand UM is at a cross roads. We can win against Clemson if we play smart inspired football and everyone does their job!

Go Canes

Advertisement
venebles will make our wrs beat them, which they Haven’t shown they can do so far. He will stop the run and not allow the short passes. They are a varsity squad compared to the pee wee defenses we have been playing. I still want to see what happens, but we Need to play a perfect game and get some to’s for a chance

Get your heads right. They are an elite program, performing at the top of the sport for nearly a decade, with a historic QB and one of the greatest defensive minds of our lifetime.

Don’t get too high right now and don’t get too low during the game, or after. We should not be able to compete with them just because of a new OC and QB, no matter how good they've been.

It takes years to do what Dabo has done, it will takes years for Manny to get there (if he even does). I’m thrilled with this season thus far. Recommend y'all appreciate what’s happening and let the game play out, then let the year finish.

But get your head right.
We’re not on their level as a team but we’re talking one game,60 minutes of football...yea it take years to get on their level and CONSISTENTLY beat them but we don’t have to be elite to show up for one special night and snatch their souls from them. North Carolina showed that last year with a .500 team. Y’all stop it with the elite ****, plenty of elite teams have been knocked off by subpar teams. Yes if we want to beat them consistently it will take years to get to that level but this is one game, show up and show out!!!!

Lashlee going to his side ready to play. Promise you, he aint scared of ******* Clumpsun. Diaz knows the importance of this game. I expect him and E Reed to be all up in the meetings for this 1. This would be a program changing win. We need to keep speed on the field on defense. I want to see Brooks, and TAC in the game.

Advertisement
Get your heads right. They are an elite program, performing at the top of the sport for nearly a decade, with a historic QB and one of the greatest defensive minds of our lifetime.

Don’t get too high right now and don’t get too low during the game, or after. We should not be able to compete with them just because of a new OC and QB, no matter how good they've been.

It takes years to do what Dabo has done, it will takes years for Manny to get there (if he even does). I’m thrilled with this season thus far. Recommend y'all appreciate what’s happening and let the game play out, then let the year finish.

But get your head right.

I'll be happy if we don't get blown out and embarrassed.

I just want to see us compete and not have self inflicted penalties. Lashlee will keep us in the game if our players do their job upfront. If Clemson beats us by 14 or less we are ready. We will beat everybody else in conference play and beat Clemson in acc championship game.

Advertisement
Clemson is the best in college ball right now, but we do have a chance. This game is not a done deal, I really do believe we are a top 10 team, we will need to play perfect to beat them. It can happen.

We need to make the game close. Do that and anything can happen. I expect Clemson to score 30+ easily. Can we match that? If we can, we might see a rematch because I think they throttle ND. ACC championship will depend on who plays Clemson better, and I think that's us.
Very good post.

Advertisement

But get your head right.

Agreed. Ala UNC last year, we have a punchers chance. BUT - people need to realize that Clemson is what we used to be. Dabo has beaten Nick and Meyer multiple times. That Confederate resume is pretty clean.

It won’t be just our talent versus their talent. It’s going to be our coaches versus their coaches. We need to make a game of it for sure. But people need to step back and really take a look at what we’re up against.

I am a critical homer. I think we can win every game. And then when the game starts I get livid about every little detail. I just want us to play our best game at Clemson and let it play out from there. Finish the year strong. But swing for the fences at Clemson.

Advertisement
Our bye week has come at a time when Florida is basically 100% back up and running. That means clubs, strip clubs, bars, everything. Our guys gotta stay focused on the prize and stay out them streets!!!! I hope Manny and Reed have that talk with em. Aint nuttin in them streets but Covid and bad news. Stay yall asses home!!!!!!!! We need all hands on deck for Clemson.

All we need to do is stay in the game for it to be a success. If we are within one score late and have a chance to win I would be very happy win or lose.

Advertisement
Back