Miami vs Clempson

I'm with you, but gotta see what this OL does against a baller *** DL.

Well, that and I sure as heck would like to have those LSU receivers. They had some sticky *** hands and were old school Big East physical.

Believe it or not, LSU's OL actually gave up more sacks than Miami's OL in 2018 (35 to 27). They were literally one of the worst in the country. One year later, with a new OC and a QB who may have had the greatest season for a QB of all time, they still gave up 35 sacks (Miami gave up a putrid 51). So the fact that Clemson had a top pass rush against a weak OL was irrelevant in the championship game. Burrows still found a way to win. Miami's OL is much improved from last year. LSU showed there are ways to beat Clemson even with a mediocre OL.

Advertisement
We could win! But respecting this opponent is not diminishing ourselves. Not this time.
I think it's safe to assume a few of these "I want Clemson" fans are riding more than 1 high and/or buzzed. I just hope the team looks better off the bye this year and plays hard. Gotta beat the man to be the man. Real measurement of our team in 2 weeks. GO CANES!

Advertisement
8D8F94E3-7573-44F5-9A78-C02F13C834AC.jpeg

🙌🏾👍🏾🙌🏾

Last edited:
Get your heads right. They are an elite program, performing at the top of the sport for nearly a decade, with a historic QB and one of the greatest defensive minds of our lifetime.

Don’t get too high right now and don’t get too low during the game, or after. We should not be able to compete with them just because of a new OC and QB, no matter how good they've been.

It takes years to do what Dabo has done, it will takes years for Manny to get there (if he even does). I’m thrilled with this season thus far. Recommend y'all appreciate what’s happening and let the game play out, then let the year finish.

But get your head right.
I just seen what you did there.

@IndayArtHauz #basedgod

Advertisement
Honestly I am more worried about Pitt than I am about Clemson. Even if we lose the Clemson game I think we will compete. Games like Clemson one take a emotional toll on you and it’s hard to rebound from that sometimes.
Watched whole pitt game today. Good team. Good defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement

One of the years Clemson played UNC in the title game they had a real scare. This game is not a foregone conclusion. If I was betting I would pick them. But they are not unbeatable. When you have a QB, you have a chance. Our defense needs to make some turnovers because I don't think we can march up and down on them. No one will believe us until we win one of these games. Look how LSU improved dramatically last season. We could be them for this season​

Get your heads right. They are an elite program, performing at the top of the sport for nearly a decade, with a historic QB and one of the greatest defensive minds of our lifetime.

Don’t get too high right now and don’t get too low during the game, or after. We should not be able to compete with them just because of a new OC and QB, no matter how good they've been.

It takes years to do what Dabo has done, it will takes years for Manny to get there (if he even does). I’m thrilled with this season thus far. Recommend y'all appreciate what’s happening and let the game play out, then let the year finish.

But get your head right.

Thank you. There is ZERO chance we win this game. But let us keep it competitive and that will be a win for the program.

I believe and seen that Clemson secondary is not that great! Good but not great. #23 continually got beat by Wake receivers but qb either missed the throw. I believe our offense is in another level and can score against this defense. This is not the junior led team with Ferrell, Wilkins and the other folks that crushed us in 2017. Their Oline is decent, i know both players on their left side of the line being from Cincinnati. My son is cool with Bockhorst the left guard. He doesn't move well and i expect Nesta to have a good game against him. If we can get pressure on Lawrence like 2017 Syracuse we will be in a good spot.

Advertisement
Back