Miami vs Clempson

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
This is the year I call for Clempson turning the corner for their program. A program that turned it around and allowed them to get better and get where they are at now and a game lost in overtime and sent us down further on the road of irrelevance. I will never forget this game. EVER.

This is the year we have a king at QB. The year where its no more pro-style, bro. If we play fundamentally sound and don't quit, we are talking Rocky I and Rocky II type football and us finally turning the corner and the phoenix rising.

All we have to do is focus and don't let this go to our head. We CAN shock the world.

Advertisement
We haven't scored a TD against Clemson in 10 QTRs (First half of the 2010 Clemson Game)

3 Points in the 2nd half of the 2010 game
0 points in the entire 2015 game.
3 point in the entire 2017 game.

This is by far the best offense we've had going into the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm hoping and expecting our best game of the year. Don't know if that's going to be good enough. Probably not, but this team is pretty explosive offensively and the O-line looks COMPLETELY different when pass blocking and run blocking has been fairly solid. Stranger things have happened.

Win or lose, I just want to go to bed that night knowing Clemson players are in their dorms beat up as **** and their coaches are home thinking they want no part of us again this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Get your heads right. They are an elite program, performing at the top of the sport for nearly a decade, with a historic QB and one of the greatest defensive minds of our lifetime.

Don’t get too high right now and don’t get too low during the game, or after. We should not be able to compete with them just because of a new OC and QB, no matter how good they've been.

It takes years to do what Dabo has done, it will takes years for Manny to get there (if he even does). I’m thrilled with this season thus far. Recommend y'all appreciate what’s happening and let the game play out, then let the year finish.

But get your head right.

We need to make the game close. Do that and anything can happen. I expect Clemson to score 30+ easily. Can we match that? If we can, we might see a rematch because I think they throttle ND. ACC championship will depend on who plays Clemson better, and I think that's us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1601180380797.gif

Advertisement
Back