Miami vs Bama tickets

Advertisement
I think the "masses" started flooding in at 11am and Pacios obviously couldn't handle it. The ticket office sounded like a boiler room when I finally got through so there was definitely some sort of issue.

How old is your niece? I'm actually in 113 too. ;)
I was in at 11am today but that was only set for 720 ticket holders that met a specific hurricane club donation level. I tried going back in and it’s gone. I believe the next date is the 17th for that level and then the 22 for the general public

Nephew is Junior in college, niece is senior in high school, headed to the U.
I retract my original question but salute her college choice. Would be an awesome way to christen her college experience if we pull off a miracle.

I was in at 11am today but that was only set for 720 ticket holders that met a specific hurricane club donation level. I tried going back in and it’s gone. I believe the next date is the 17th for that level and then the 22 for the general public
I was in the moment the clock hit 11am but couldn't complete my purchase until 11:42am due to the pacios nonsense. The people that actually work in the ticket office are usually great. Once I actually got someone on the line they processed my payment in 3 seconds.

Naw man I'm ****ed. Blake James and the BOT know they can hire unqualified minority coaches, actively not care about winning, and still schedule these marquee games because they know 20k fans with fresh adidas gear and turnover chains will show up so they can post about being there on social media. As fans we need to put our foot down at some point.

9.4/10 for you.

On a Monday, no less. You're in your bag early this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Figures! I was at the Miami game, you missed out!!
It was cool because the crowd would roar out of nowhere whenever Miami scored a TD.

The place was full of Miami fans listening to the Sugar Bowl on transistor radios.

It was cool because the crowd would roar out of nowhere whenever Miami scored a TD.

The place was full of Miami fans listening to the Sugar Bowl on transistor radios.
It was an awesome game to be at!

Advertisement
This is why I'd like to know if they expect us to win. And I think it's a lot of the same people who showed up in Arlington to watch us get blowed out by LSU. Are you attending because you enjoy spending money at live sporting events, or are you going because you believe Miami will emerge victorious?

I am going to support my alma mater.

Naw man I'm ****ed. Blake James and the BOT know they can hire unqualified minority coaches, actively not care about winning, and still schedule these marquee games because they know 20k fans with fresh adidas gear and turnover chains will show up so they can post about being there on social media. As fans we need to put our foot down at some point.

You felt it was an absolute necessity to include that word?

Advertisement
Was finally able to pay via Amex on my first try. Think MC was having confirmation issues.

All set in club section 207!

Can I just ask you a question, do you have a credit card stored in your log-in account? I do, and I had no problems. I'm just curious, I could see it being a problem if you were entering all the credit card info for the first time and the CC company was having issues.

All I did was put in my 3-digit code on the back of my stored card and I was done.

This is why I'd like to know if they expect us to win. And I think it's a lot of the same people who showed up in Arlington to watch us get blowed out by LSU. Are you attending because you enjoy spending money at live sporting events, or are you going because you believe Miami will emerge victorious?
I was there until they kicked me out after halftime. In a sea of SEC chanting LSU douchebags.

I think the "masses" started flooding in at 11am and Pacios obviously couldn't handle it. The ticket office sounded like a boiler room when I finally got through so there was definitely some sort of issue.

How old is your niece? I'm actually in 113 too. ;)

Yes. I bought tickets between 9 and 10, and then I went back at 11:04 to buy some additional tickets, and I had to reload my selection a couple of times. I assumed that's when the hoi polloi were allowed to purchase.

1623700294142.png

BE CAREFUL here Rok, this is not the WEZ, I speak from experience

Advertisement
Back