Miami vs Bama tickets

Advertisement
Going up to the game. Making it a golfing weekend with friends that live in the ATL area and I’ll get nice and sauced up before setting foot in that stadium. Wont give a **** one one or another by the time it’s done as I stumble out.
Making a golf trip out of it too. Staying at RTJ-Grand National just outside of Auburn. Only about 1.5 hours away from ATL. Where are you playing in ATL?

I will be getting tickets when they are offered by the school. Probably will be in the spring sometime.

As far as most of this thread:

A4A90AA3-548A-4BA4-B9F5-CEFC82B4D8B6.jpeg

Take it from someone who was there the last time Miami played Alabama inside a dome....save your $$$!!!!!
That was a sad sight to see.

My brother went to Bama and we've been to tons of Bama games over the years. Their pre-game hype vid shows all the classic moments from their history (by the way, I have no idea why UM doesn't do this). The Teague strip of Thomas still gets some of the loudest reaction from Bama fans.

Advertisement
That was a sad sight to see.

My brother went to Bama and we've been to tons of Bama games over the years. Their pre-game hype vid shows all the classic moments from their history (by the way, I have no idea why UM doesn't do this). The Teague strip of Thomas still gets some of the loudest reaction from Bama fans.
Miami is ashamed of its past so they trot out the old title teams on anniversaries and call it a day.

Miami is ashamed of its past so they trot out the old title teams on anniversaries and call it a day.
Yeah. Sad. The hype video you could make would be the GOAT.

Clips of KJ Osborn catching a 10 yard out, or Lamar Miller making a first down just doesn't cut it.

Advertisement
I’ll be there unless for some reason we aren’t allowed to be. Atlanta’s a cool city and I haven’t been to the new stadium yet.

At this point we don't know what UM's ticket allotment will be. Going from past games where UM looks to make some money, the tickets will be sold based on how much you give to the Hurricane Club. The more you give, the better the seat and how long you have been a HC member will also be a factor. Those donors who can get multiple tickets will also put some of those tickets on sites like Stub Hub to make a profit and hopefully pay for the trip to the game.

It will be interesting to see how many Bama fans will join the HC in order to get tickets and how many tickets UM has to return to Bama out of their allotment.

Advertisement
Making a golf trip out of it too. Staying at RTJ-Grand National just outside of Auburn. Only about 1.5 hours away from ATL. Where are you playing in ATL?
Not sure yet. Buddies live in the Marietta & Sandy Springs area, so they will be setting up. I think Stone Mountain GC is on the list. Not sure which others. Golfing Thursday, Friday & Sunday.

Following - Im not too far from ATL so if they are at a half decent price Id consider it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back