Miami vs Bama tickets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was finally able to pay via Amex on my first try. Think MC was having confirmation issues.

All set in club section 207!

Wow. But are we really surprised? I had to call the ticket office after losing and immediately reselecting the same seats over a period of 35 mins. Then you had to wait on hold with them to manually process a credit card because their website wasn't actually built to take more than one payment per hour.

It's infuriating until you realize that you got 4 seats 20 rows back on around the 30 yd line for $1015.00 and that would probably cost many multiples of that to have access to in most other college football programs.

That said, why can't Fake James...the supposed ticketing maven....and Pacios just get their **** together?

Advertisement
God bless those of you purchasing tickets.

I have traveled quite a bit over the years to watch us play only to be disappointed with the result (ND in Chicago, UF in Orlando, Clemson in Charlotte are a few examples). I am dying for us to be good again so I'm not scared of forking over cash and traveling only to walk away disappointed. I don't want the highlight of these trips to be a good meal lol!

I don't want the highlight of these trips to be a good meal lol!
This is why I'd like to know if they expect us to win. And I think it's a lot of the same people who showed up in Arlington to watch us get blowed out by LSU. Are you attending because you enjoy spending money at live sporting events, or are you going because you believe Miami will emerge victorious?

This is why I'd like to know if they expect us to win. And I think it's a lot of the same people who showed up in Arlington to watch us get blowed out by LSU. Are you attending because you enjoy spending money at live sporting events, or are you going because you believe Miami will emerge victorious?

Lol, particularly good work here.

Lol, particularly good work here.
Naw man I'm ****ed. Blake James and the BOT know they can hire unqualified minority coaches, actively not care about winning, and still schedule these marquee games because they know 20k fans with fresh adidas gear and turnover chains will show up so they can post about being there on social media. As fans we need to put our foot down at some point.

Advertisement
Has to be the former. I've purposely picked spots where there was stuff to do so that the enjoyment of the trip didn't depend entirely on the game.

It's relative to what one can afford. Every point you're attempting to make could be applied to going to any home game of a team you're a fan of in which they're a heavy underdog. Why bother spending the money and making the trek to the stadium and committing time in general? You're overcomplicating fandom when it's pretty simple- especially on the college level.

That said, would I think it's wise for someone to miss a mortgage payment to make this trip because they're expecting a Canes win as a payoff? Probably not.

Naw man I'm ****ed. Blake James and the BOT know they can hire unqualified minority coaches, actively not care about winning, and still schedule these marquee games because they know 20k fans with fresh adidas gear and turnover chains will show up so they can post about being there on social media. As fans we need to put our foot down at some point.

T Rob is ok with it.

Advertisement
Easiest ticket buying experience ever.
Logged in went to Bama Miami tickets at 920. Bought 4 in 113 for family to take niece and nephew. Once tickets were picked went thru in 30 seconds. Hope the family enjoys, I am watching from the beach house!

Personally, I'm going to see the machine that is Alabama....and relive yesteryear moments when that team was in orange and green....oh, and fanger my girlfriend in the nosebleed seats.

Easiest ticket buying experience ever.
Logged in went to Bama Miami tickets at 920. Bought 4 in 113 for family to take niece and nephew. Once tickets were picked went thru in 30 seconds. Hope the family enjoys, I am watching from the beach house!
I think the "masses" started flooding in at 11am and Pacios obviously couldn't handle it. The ticket office sounded like a boiler room when I finally got through so there was definitely some sort of issue.

How old is your niece? I'm actually in 113 too. ;)

I think the "masses" started flooding in at 11am and Pacios obviously couldn't handle it. The ticket office sounded like a boiler room when I finally got through so there was definitely some sort of issue.

How old is your niece? I'm actually in 113 too. ;)
Nephew is Junior in college, niece is senior in high school, headed to the U.

Advertisement
Back